Chapter 47

Lyrics's POV

I am walking slowly to the headquarters. I can hear two people giggling like they are being tickled.

"Hunter, lower. yes, there! Ugh." Who was that?

Who was the hell flirting with my boyfriend?

I opened the door roughly. I witnessed Hunter facing the topless guy sitting on my boyfriend's desk!

"I am going to kill you both!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

My cheater boyfriend hugged the third party to protect him from my wrath. Who was that guy? Was it Rogue? Just looking at his pale skin, it was definitely Rogue.

Hunter dropped the words I never imagined hearing. "I love this guy. Do not hurt him."

I pulled the Katana from the wall to slice this topless guy in lengthwise.

I woke up from that dream crying. What? He loves that guy. I will really kill Hunter.

I ran to his room to warn him. It might be a nightmare, but the way Hunter said those words to me hurt me a lot. I couldn't forget the sharp stares he gave while protecting another guy from me.

I was so busy the whole day with all the practice. I saw him talking to a woman too, so I went to my father's secret place to get the rifle from his collections. Should I shoot the vacuum that the woman is holding? The mug is smaller so it would be more challenging for me. I focused and aimed at the mug my boyfriend is holding. Bullseye! I patted my head. I am really good. They are really testing my patience today. Did he forget his fault at me? That dream seems real. I wouldn't lie, thinking of that makes me cry.

It was Saturday and I am carrying some boxes.  Mama Reese set up a table for the garage sale. I regretted that I mention to him about selling. Here I am busy helping him as his husband doesn't allow him to bring anything. The good thing is I have Team Ace. I am just loading the stuff inside the elevator and six of my bodyguards are just waiting from the first floor to unload them and carry them to Mama Reese's store.

I received a message again. "You seem busy." The same sender of the messages I received when Hunter was in Japan. I am sure that we have a spy in the mansion. It could be a servant, an Elite, or worst he is from Team Ace. I am not reporting it yet because I am curious myself. I want to catch it on my own. He knows what I am doing. Another message was received. "I badly want to meet you. Maybe without your guards around." Who could this guy be?

I looked around. Team Ace, morning shifters are here. I saw Hunter staring at me too. He walked closer to me. "Good morning, baby."

It is impossible to be Hunter. He will never be a spy. He loves me so much. Yes, he looks like he has tendencies but for what reason? Though his parents hate me, I never did something bad to them.

My dad may be hot-headed, but he is never involved in fights. My mom is a peaceful citizen.

Is it for money? Like how much they need so I can buy them and let them swallow my wealth.

I hate traitors but most especially I hate cheaters. I will watch all of Hunter's actions. You should trust your partner for a long-lasting relationship. Lol! If you have that super hot boyfriend, tell me again not to be paranoid like this.
He may be so in love with me, but we can't be sure with these flirts around him.

"Why do you have eyes?" I asked.

"huh?" Hunter is stupid.

"Sir, you should answer that I was given these eyes just to stare at sir Lyrics's beautiful face! Boom!" Gio's smile faded when Hunter glared at him.