Chapter 21

Hunter's POV

I was already lying in bed, the same goes for my three roommates, Gio, Rock, and Rogue. I was composing a good night message when Gio stood up.

"Oh, shit. Sir Lyrics messaged me."

I looked at him. He was smiling upon reading Lyrics's message.

I need to smoke. I don't have the right to be jealous yet. I am just Lyrics's bodyguard.

Sir Khalil messaged me to free my schedule tomorrow night. They haven't decided yet. I am pretty sure I will get that position. It was already expected by my seniors. I know I did well.

I smiled when I opened Lyrics's message. It is not like him, but the effort to compose a message like that was well appreciated.

I need to sleep early because I promised him that I will send him to school. I have a class at noon too.  I will just wait in the library until my class.

My roommates were surprised to see me already prepared when they woke up.

"It is Tuesday today, right?" Rock asked me.

"Yeah. I'll just go with you. I need to be early." I lied.

There I saw my little ball of sunshine. "Good morning!" He raised an eyebrow.

"How was your sleep, sir?"

"I only had three hours of sleep." He looked at the guy behind me. "Gio, come here." Gio is supposed to drive the second car. "You ride here with me." He pushed Gio to the front seat.

Imagine I woke up early just to be ignored like this. I volunteered to drive the second car since I am already here even if I should be resting now.

How did Gio and Lyrics become so close?

I shouldn't be affected by things like this.

We entered the MSU. Gio opened the car for him, and Lyrics just walked straight to their room. What am I even expecting? I think I am becoming greedier of Lyrics's attention just because he said he likes me. I forgot that he is a Jongcheveevat. He deserves only the best.

I left my teammates there and went to our library. I was so early for class. The thing you would do for love.

I don't usually message Lyrics because I believe I have no right to do so. For now, I am just his bodyguard and nothing else.

I fell asleep in the library.
"You still in school, lunch with me? Cafe outside."

"I am coming, sir."

I run quickly to the cafe. I need to be there before him. Lyrics hate waiting the most. We, from team Ace, are very aware of how bad could it get.

When I arrived at the cafe, the Elites are already there.

"Hey, still on duty?" Gio tapped my shoulder. "Good luck, bro."

"Sir, I am sorry. I promise I ran as fast as I can when I read your message."

He looked so calm. "Do you want coffee or this milk tea?" Lyrics smiled widely. "I am not in the mood earlier. I was scolded by my mom again because of my grades."

I sat in front of him. "I am good. He is just concerned."

"COFFEE OR MILK TEA?" He asked with annoyance.

"Coffee, sir." I am damn sleepy.

He called the cashier. He is supposed to order at the counter. There is a queue. "Do you want me to order instead?"

"Sit down." Lyrics ordered me.

The barista went to our table to take our order. They prioritized our drinks and meal.