Chapter 2

Lyrics's POV

I am currently inside these Elites lodge. Only my bodyguards are inside this place. They are separated from other guards because they are the best among everyone. They are called Team Ace.

I am staring at the new bodyguards unpacking their stuff as they replaced the old ones.

If you want to be a commander, you should be trained to protect me first. That is how important I am here. All my bodyguards' goals are to be the head of the best security team.

I am bored, but I am waiting for Rock to finish my homework. We need to draw a dream house so I asked my head bodyguard to draw the Kirigun Mansion. This is the only place I want to live in. I am already in the best place, why would I draw another dream house?

I can hear them laughing and having fun. They are more than twenty in this lodging. The guy I hate the most is busy reading, though. He is already graduating from college. You can't dream of being a commander if you don't have a degree.

"Hey, Eight!" I called Hunter.

He looked at me coldly. "Yes, sir?"

"Get me a glass of water." I ordered.

"Sir, he is not on his shift. This is Tuesday." Rock told me. Yeah. It's Hunter's off today since he has class later.

"What? I am just asking him to get me water."

"Sir, the water is in front of you. You can reach it. We are trained to protect not to be a slave." He returned to reading.

"What? Then protect me by getting me water. What if I die of dehydration?" I yelled and stood up. He really has a thousand ways to irk me.

"Sir, you should learn to get it by yourself. What if you are alone? Who will get you that water? You are turning eighteen. You are not a kid anymore."

Is he my mom's son? I can hear my mom in him.

"What if I got hurt getting water?"

My bodyguards laughed. I am not joking.

He just stared at me as if what I say is unbelievable.

I took the glass and poured the water and break it intentionally. "Who said I couldn't be hurt getting water?" I was about to step on the scattered shards when he run into me and lifted me.

What the hell? This is not the plan. I need to be wounded so I can tell Cyrus that this guy can't do a simple task. Is he that scared to be transferred to another team?

I can hear his heavy breathing.

"Put me down!" I yelled.

He carried me to their couch. He didn't say anything. Hunter just rushed into his room.

My plan to get rid of him failed. Just wait for it.

My heart is beating fast. I was so nervous by the way he looked at me earlier. He looked so mad. To me? How could he?

I called Sunny to tell him what I'd just done but he laughed at me. He said I look like I want some attention from that guy. That is the funniest thing I have heard today. Too funny that I couldn't even laugh at it. I was pissed so I ended the call.

"Rock, message me if you are done with that."
I left the place.

Hunter's POV

Two years ago, I passed the Elites admission test. I aced both the intellectual and physical exams. It has been on my checklist since I was a kid. They were so cool that time when I saw them in my family's company.