Chapter 57

Third person's POV

Since that incident, when the so-called eyes of the Elites chose to kill himself in front of Ly and Hunter, many things had happened. Lyrics being haunted by a nightmare is killing him every night. Though he is acting tough, he is not used to witnessing people dying in front of him. For him, it was the most traumatic thing that happened in his life.

Meanwhile, Hunter was so busy proving himself to the Kiriguns. People are aware that he is part of history as one of the best Elites, but he is not sure if he is a good commander himself. He doubts that.

If you will ask him what is his dream, probably he would answer, is to be with Lyrics forever. The younger guy is the only person who made him feel this way.

It's been days since that thing happened, but he still couldn't face Lyrics. Embarrassed, disappointed, and everything mixed up. Lyrics was resting too. They still call each other before sleeping but that's it.

It was clear to Ly that the older guy is not yet ready to talk. Maybe it was traumatic for Hunter too as he witnessed his subordinate die in front of him. But isn't he used to see people dying because as he said before, his mom loves to kill. Or maybe it was hard for him to accept that they were betrayed by the person they trusted.

Lyrics couldn't take it anymore. He needs that attention that he has always been craving from the commander.

He went to the headquarters to listen to his boyfriend. He wants to hear why Hunter is acting this way to him.
He had given him a plenty of time already.

"Were you mad at me because I cornered that Elite that made him kill himself or was it because I told you that the Elites right now can't be trusted anymore?" He isn't mad. He is seeking the truth so he would know how to make it up to the older guy.

"Or maybe your pride got hurt because I was the one to realize who the traitor is inside the mansion?"

His boyfriend didn't respond.

"Hunter, do you have something to tell me? I told you I have no patience. Are you mad at me?"

"Baby, no." Hunter denied.

"then fucking why? Are you disappointed in me? Should I just waited for you to find that out?" Lyrics knew how competitive Hunter is. He thinks he made Hunter feel small, and that is what he is worried about.

"Why can't you say it? It is obvious. Why can't you just fucking say it? Was it you? Do you know the people behind this? tell me!!!" Lyrics yelled.

"I will. Just wait, please." The older guy answered coldly.

It is not time yet. The older wants to fix everything first, and Lyrics pushing him to spill isn't helping him at all. Hunter isn't sure how will Lyrics react when he find out that his whole family wants to hurt his only love.

"I cannot wait. I hate waiting." Lyrics is losing his tiny patience.
He wanted everything to be settled now. Another day of being cold to him, he might turn crazy.

One of the Elites called Hunter's attention during their heated talk.

He took the chance to escape the conversation.

"I'll be back, sir." He bowed in front of the younger boss.

He called him sir. Lyrics is sure now that there is a problem.

On the other side of the gate, his uncle is waiting, trying to enter the gigantic gate. Hunter knows his purpose.

There is a threat right now and the security alert of the mansion was heightened. After Bridge died, the new intelligence head is still adjusting to his responsibility. The security isn't solid. Biggest part of why Elite is the greatest team in the country is because of the people behind the black room. That is why their head was the second highest paid among all the Elites.