Chapter 51

Lyrics's POV

"Dad, mom, you'll be grandparents now," I announced when the elevator opened on the third floor.

"Just eat if you are hungry, will you?" Dad didn't even bother to look at me.

I walked to him with light footsteps and made my son kiss dad.

"fuck!!!! Aaaaah!" Dad screamed. It was so loud that even dada showed up in an instant.

"Meet pupu, everyone. This is my son Hero Verse Thara. I was supposed to use Jongcheveevat but it would be unfair to his dad." I kissed my baby.

"Oh hello there, Hero Verse." mommy Maru, known to be a pet lover caressed pupu's head. "He looks so fluffy. Bring him to my kids' house."
His dogs has a two-story home near the south gate. Mama Reese is scared of his dogs so he has no choice but to separate them from the mansion. It was not like a normal dog house. It is a beautiful hotel-like fully furnished house for mommy Maru's dogs. Even some of the trained dogs of Elites stay there. Each dog has its nanny. The dogs there are mostly Dobermans, American Bull Terriers, German Shepherds, Rottweilers, and Mastiffs. Mommy Maru loves them all. Mommy Maru is sweet and cute which is the total opposite of his obsession.

I named my son Hero Verse. I want it to start with H same with Hunter and Verse is somehow related to Lyrics.

"Tomorrow, mom. We will visit the kids' house."

I carried him to my room. "Pupu, you know that I never let anyone touch my bedsheet, but because you are my son, I will allow you. I need you to wash up though. Do not be offended, baby pupu." I prepared a bath for him and brushed his teeth. Hunter only bought a few stuff for our baby, so I have to call the celebrity's pet shop to have all the things that he will be needing to be delivered in an hour. Glad they made it.

I took a lot of pictures and send them to his busy dad. "Guess who loves Prada?"

"Take care of your puppy, baby."

"Don't call him a puppy, this is our son."
I corrected.

"Take care of our son, baby. I love you." Hunter replied.

I love pupu so much. He is so cute and very obedient. Damn these paws. I am so in love.

"Okay, Hero Verse, you need to know the truth. You are the son of the Kirigun successor. You need to be confident and don't let anyone step on you. I will give everything you deserve." I kissed Pupu. I took a picture of us and sent it to Hunter.

"Cuties! I am melting my love." Hunter said.

"We will sleep early. I am busy with my son. Not gonna visit your room tonight. Love you." I let Pupu sleep in my bed with me.

The next day, I brought him to school as well. It was Pao, the best cook in Ace, who is in charge of Pupu. Sadly, they don't allow pets on my campus so they need to stay in my private room at MSU.

Mommy Maru keeps messaging me about bringing Pupu to his kids' house. Pupu is so small and I am afraid he will be terrified to see those huge dogs. Some of those are like living muscles with a touch of a dog. I love how mommy maru names his dogs, sparkle, sprinkle, glitters, diamond, sapphire, emerald, etc. They are all well-trained though. I am not scared of them.

Pupu was sitting on my lap on our way back home. I asked Gio to be extra careful with driving because I haven't bought a car seat for him yet.

We went to the headquarters first to meet his dad.

Hunter was there drinking a soda. He was already waiting for me as my bodyguard reported to him. He welcomed me with a kiss. He didn't even greet our son.