Chapter 33

Lyrics's POV

"Are you okay, baby?" Hunter asked me after he noticed that I was quiet on the desk.

OKAY? Am I still a virgin? Is it counted that he already tasted my precious nipples. He is so lucky that he is the first one to touch my precious pair of pearls inside my shirt. I am not innocent anymore. I am still looking at my hand that gripped his rod. It was so hard.

OKAY? I AM NOT OKAY!

Why are his lips taste minty? Did he kiss someone earlier with mint lip tint? I just confirmed that he is a flirt and I need to be careful.

I finished everything he prepared. I am in this personal challenge to ignore Hunter. We exchanged saliva! Very unsanitary.

"Did I offend you? I just had this urge to kiss you so bad. There are lots of problems we are encountering in the headquarters. I just want to rest." He said.

"What are my lips to you? Your stress balls? I am so disappointed." He should have planned this with me. It's not like I stopped him, but still. I need to ask my parents first if I am already allowed to this.

"You as a whole is my stress reliever. Just a sight of you makes me forget all my stress." Hunter replied.

Why did I allow a super-stressed guy to be my boyfriend? I have no problems in life, but I guess this guy will bring me a lot.

"I need to go back now."

"Tell me you are not mad, please."

"If I am mad or not, does it matter?" He is so good at kissing. He must be doing this a lot. I am pissed again.

"It matters to me." Hunter the flirt said.

"I am not mad."

"I love you, Lyrics."

Aaaaahhhhh.

"I need to go." I ran quickly and cartwheeled into my bed. I touched my lips. We kissed like a real kiss; the way dada kisses mama all the time. Aaaahhhh. Speaking of mama, I need to talk to him.

I changed into comfortable clothes and stormed outside my room. I saw mama, mom, and my grandmothers wearing their work outfits.

"Perfect! How about you join us now?" My mom asked. They are off to the garden to plant.

I don't want to. I hate dirt. I hate soil. I hate planting.

"A perfect wife should know how to plant and take care of the garden," Riley said who is wearing his Versace clothes to plant.

Perfect wife? Me? Ehem... Would Hunter love to know that I am good at planting?

"Okay, I will join because you begged for it." I took the golden shovel from mama. I am ready to be the perfect wife. Eeeehhh! It tickles.

This garden sucks. It is all decorations with no flowers. If not for this beautiful landscape, you wouldn't think that this is a garden.

Mommy Maru opened the conversation. "So how does it feel to be the commander's boyfriend? Hunter looks good and the way he stands just wow."

"I can't believe I am hearing this from you, Maru. Remember that you married two of my sons." Mama sounded not pleased.

"I am just appreciating his looks, mom. He is totally perfect for Lyrics. I meant his face, but he doesn't look like a caring boyfriend at all. He looks so tough. Remember at the party? He is just watching Lyrics from afar." Mommy Maru added.

"Remember that it was just their first day as boyfriends. I agree that Hunter doesn't look like a sweet boyfriend at all. Imagine being with a guy who sits meters away from you." Riley chuckled.