Chapter 14

A/N: to those who have requested a double update, here you go👌

Lyrics's POV

I panicked when I woke up in Hunter's bed. I am alone here. I checked my phone, it is three pm already. I was supposed to be baking cake with my grandmom.

I ran like Sonic the hedgehog back to the main house.

Panting heavily, I pressed the elevator button. I saw mom and my grandmom waiting in the living room.

"Where have you been?" Mommy Licah asked.

"Just outside walking."

"Did you sleep while walking? You look like you have a complete sleep outside. Let's begin baking now." Mommy handed me the apron.

Bossmaam is not joining us because he doesn't like baking and cooking.

"You know what, your grandfather fell in love with me because of my pastries. Your boyfriend will love it too if you bake them a cake." Mommy Gel told me.

"REALLLY?"

"Why? Do you have a boyfriend?" My uncle Enzo stood up. "Do you have a boyfriend?" He repeated with conviction.

"Of course, I don't have. I will never have one. It's eew." I imagine myself kissing a guy. I would literally puke. That would be so disgusting. Sunny said there will be an exchange of saliva. Double eew. I will never do that. My husband to be should accept that.

"Good. You are not allowed to have a boyfriend yet." Daddy Enzo pats my head.

"Says the guy who had a boyfriend when he was thirteen." My father mocked him. "But I agree, not yet. Okay?"

"Okay! It is not a big deal."

My grandfather fell in love because of his baking skills? I think I will nail this one.

I focused on baking my Happy Pride themed cake. I decorated it beautifully. Who cares about the taste? What matters most is the presentation.

I put it on the cake stand. I think my bodyguards will love sweets today. I am not bringing this for Hunter. I am bringing this for the whole Team Ace.

"Where are you going?" My mom asked. "We haven't tasted your cake yet."

I followed the instruction and I am sure this tastes good.

"This is just a reward for my hardworking bodyguards. I'll give you some next time."

"Suspicious, Lyrics." Bossmaam whispered.

I ignored his teasing tone and went to my guards' place.

Rock saw me and helped me carry this mouthwatering cake.

"I am back."
I keep going back to this place these past few days.

"What is that?" Gio asked. "Is that a toy?"

Stupid.

"This is your reward for working out since the morning."

"But that is sweet." Rock told me.

"This is not sweet. I made it for you so you have to EAT it." I think they got scared by my warning tone.

They grabbed some saucers and a fork.

Everyone tried it except for that grumpy guy on the couch who is busy with his phone.

"Hunter, bro. Do you want some? Don't worry it tastes like a plain bagel." Gio chuckled.

This Six wants to die today.

Bagel? I made it special and it tastes like a plain bagel?

"I am full." Eight replied.