Chapter 8

Hunter's POV

I put on my hood and wait for him in the smoking area. I am waiting for that guy from Sebastian's family.

Vince Sebastian, 26 years old, has a secret boyfriend who is just sixteen years old.

You want Lyrics? You wish, fucking groomer.

He will smoke here after lunch, so I make sure to be here at noon.

I spotted him. "Bro, you have lighter there?" He asked.

I pretend to get something from my pocket. I am just fixing my brass knuckles. I punched him straight in the face and kicked him one more time.

"What the hell!" He yelled.

I can't warn him not to get close to Lyrics because I don't want to involve that brat's name here. I can stop him from meeting Lyrics though. Knowing Lyrics's pride, he will never talk to this guy again if he didn't show up on their first date.

"Fuck! I will kill you." He was about to call his guards when I chokehold him causing him to faint.

I dragged him at the back. You just fell asleep, you will be okay, Vince. Wake up in the evening.

I walked out of the scene. I just hope they won't ask for help from the Kirigun because they will find out that it was me. I will be doomed because no one ordered me to do this.

I returned to the barracks to rest. We will have to leave before six to meet that guy, which I know will never happen.

Gio asked me where I have been. I can't tell him. "Just walked a bit outside."

It was already time for his meet-up. I am somehow worried that the guy will appear on his date with Lyrics with that look.

They found him already and he was brought to the hospital, but I can't say anything to Lyrics yet.

Lyrics sighed heavily. "I am so damn hungry. I will eat him when I see him."

Gio restrained himself from laughing out loud. Lyrics is too innocent. He doesn't mean eating Vince that way. People who will hear him will get the wrong idea of that statement.

I am somehow curious about Lyrics's personality. I know he is hiding something. Sometimes, he acts mature, but most of the time like a spoiled brat.

The truth was revealed about Vince. Lyrics seems to be so upset after what happened.

He still insisted on going inside the restaurant.

"He is not coming." I have to tell him.

"I know because it was you who did that to him. I wonder what your intention is." He said softly enough for only me to hear it.

"To protect you." That is my only intention. I don't want him to be associated with that groomer. I don't Lyrics to be fooled by that guy. He deserves to be loved and I doubt Vince can give it to him.

He smirked at me. I know he is doubting me. Even without them knowing, I will protect Lyrics. I pledged my loyalty to him, and I am ready to kill whoever dares hurt this kid.

I waited outside while he invited all the bodyguards to eat inside.

I was throwing glances at him once in a while. I am not sure if that is what you call stress eating. He eats a lot. He will look at me and show me how big he bites, expecting me to drool. I am not hungry. I need to be on standby just in case Vince arrived. I won't let him meet Lyrics.

"That meal was so delicious. I am so FUUUUUULLLLLL." He yelled in front of my face.

Okay. Good for you, but no one is asking.