Special Chapter (A Glimpse Of Hymn's Life)

Hymn's POV

"Where are you?"
"Reply to me now."
"How long are you gonna leave me on read?"
"This is getting annoying already."
"I swear I am annoyed."
"Are you that busy?"
"1"
"2"
"3"
"Mom, I swear I will go home if you keep ignoring my messages. Answer my call."

My mom was not replying to me since last night. Gio said he didn't leave the mansion since yesterday.

I've been staying in Manila for months already as an exchange student and to experience a normal life. I have Rock with me pretending to be my uncle so no one would know my real identity. This has been on my bucket list. To live like an average student without anyone following my move. Fortunately, my parents agreed to this. My mom said he wanted to do this before too but his parents never allowed him. This place is perfect for that since they don't care about my real status. If there are people following me around here, it is because they want to date me. I have no time for that and it is my least priority for now.

"Mom, I missed you so badly." I sent another message again. He knows I am always worried about him. How can he do this to me?

"Here!" The papers were slammed on my table. It was Gale Kim. He is my groupmate in a report.  "I swear, Hymn. You should stop pressuring us. I told you I am on it." Gale, the whining prince said.

"Just because I set a deadline, doesn't mean you really need to send it on exact time. Thanks for this. Do better next time." Why they even made me the leader? If this is my solo work, I could have asked someone to finish all for me. But now, I need to collect all their ideas and do a presentation out of it. "Here. Eat." I handed him the bar of chocolates I received from our seniors earlier.

"But then again, though grumpy, you are really kind. I love you." That is how he is, he always says I love you to everyone. Especially when you give him sweets.

I know what will happen after this. And as expected, someone sat in front of me as soon as Gale left with the chocolates I gave him. It was this archi student. I know he is not the brother, but I am used to him threatening all the guys talking to Gale as if everyone will really flirt with that guy. Neptune. I don't want to argue with him, because he is someone influential here and I don't want my identity to be disclosed. I need to avoid any conflict or Elites will drag me back to the mansion.

As much as I love my family, I want my own identity. People respect me and want to be close to me because of the clan I am in.

"Do not talk to Gale again." Neptune, the cocky guy left bills in front of me. "That's for the chocolates you gave him."

If we are in Bangkok, I would slam his head whoever he is, but I need to be patient and act like a normal student.

Another guy sat in front of me. This one is Apollo, but he preferred to be called Apple. He is Neptune's cousin.

"What now, Apollo?"

He turned red. He is annoyed to be called by his real name.

"I already ordered some food. I know how hard it is to live far away from your country. In case you have a problem, even financially, you can ask for my help." He offered. Me? Problem with finances? That would be the biggest joke ever.

I just looked at him quizzically. When will he leave my table? I want to be alone. Apple is consistent in giving me free stuff. Yes, I am living a non-Kirigun life here, but I don't look like I have no money at all. I said I want to live an average life, not a poor one.

"Being a student with just a monthly allowance, I know how it feels because I have friends who were experiencing the same. No worries, I really just want to help you guys ease the burden. I know how difficult it is." He added. I know he is Thai so I want to avoid him because I might be exposed and if that happens, I have no choice but to go back.