𝟑; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭

HAILEE

"Hailee, please get out of bed."

"I'm fine." I wiped my tears.

~

"Happy first birthday, baby girl!"

~
"Ok, Mumma push..."

I screamed and cried as I pushed as hard as I could, I panted slumping down. "I want Draco.." I cried and looked up at mum holding my hand.

~

"What's his name?"

"Scorpius, Scorpius Draco Malfoy."

~

2 years later:

"Happy birthday, Hailee!" Snow exclaimed hugging me while two toddlers ran up to me, hugging me.

"Happy birthday, Aunty!" The exclaimed and I giggled.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Sorry, Cassiopeia and Ben are running a muck." Snow laughed and sat on the edge of the bed.

"It's ok, Delilah taught Scorpius how to say crap."

"Aww, how is the little bunny?" She smiled

My smile faltered slightly my mind coming back to the memory of Draco calling her that, "she's good, she's at ballet at the moment."

"Oh right, torturing her little feet." Snow joked.

Scorpius ran into the room giggling, "I gotta tell mummy something!"

"What do you need to tell me?" I gasped.

"Oh hi mummy!" He giggled.

"Hi Scorpy!" I laughed.

"I found this!" He exclaimed and held up a Picture, of me pregnant with him while me and Draco were kissing. "Whose in the picture?" He asked.

"That is..your daddy." I smiled trying not to tear up.

"Oh.. when is he coming home?"

"Soon." I smiled, he quickly ran to Cleo outside.

Snow looked at me with a small smile, "have you heard from him?" She asked me.

I was stuck looking at the photo, everything just seemed so perfect.

"No. Not since he left..." I muttered, I placed the photo down on the coffee table next to my red wine.

"Drinking already?"

"It's my birthday, I can do what I want." I sipped at the bitter wine, I heard the front door open, heels and little feet sounding the stone floors.

"Mummy! I'm getting my point shoes!" Delilah ran in with her ballet uniform on.

"Oh my goodness!" I exclaimed picking her up and cuddling her, "I'm so proud of you." I kissed her cheek and she kissed mine.