20

HAILEE

Draco, mum, Lucius, bellatrix and I walked down the dark alleyway towards Severus' townhouse, it was a cloudy rainy day in downtown London. Draco knocked on his thick oak doors, after a moment Severus opened his doors and invited us in.

"this is a surprise." he said as we seated ourselves.

"you know of tom riddle being back, yes?" I asked him bluntly, Snape subtly nodded his head at my question.

"last night he came to Draco and I's house, seeking a conversation. he had told us the he isn't  dangerous anymore and just wants to get to know me." I told him, he looked off for a moment before looking at my eyes.

"he's lying." he said slowly.

I narrowed my eyebrows, Draco turned his head to me and placed his hand on my thigh. 

"how do you know?" bellatrix asked, pacing around the room touching all sorts of things.

"put it down Bella.. Tom riddle is a pathological liar, a psychopath. those people don't change in the slightest." he explained, I turned my head to look at Draco.

"i'm not going to let him get near you or the kids." Draco told me, I nodded my head and looked back at Severus.

"you're young, Hailee. you are an adult who has accomplished things people take their entire life too. but now, you need to focus on one thing, and that is killing him.. for good." 

he was right, I have accomplished many things at a young age. but that doesn't matter, what matters is that my family is safe.

"should I get in contact with Harry Potter?" I asked him, he nodded his head and hummed.

I looked around the room sighing, pulling out my phone and calling Harry.

"hello?" he asked through the phone as I put it on speaker.

"Harry, its.. Hailee"

"oh, what can I help you with?"

"tom riddle is alive."

harry was quiet for a while before we heard him sigh.

"is he after me?"

"I don't know, but we need to kill him."

"alright, I'll apparate over to you."

"we're at Snape's townhouse"

"alright, see you in five minutes."

Harry hung up the phone, five minutes had passed and we were coming impatient. where the fuck is he?

we heard a crack and Harry appeared in the door way, "potter." I greeted and shook his hand.

he sat down opposite Draco and I, it was quiet  for a while until harry sighed and began speaking.

"he's really back.. again?" he asked.

I nodded, "yes, however he isn't his old self. he's human not a snake, although he still acts like it." I muttered.

"right.. and you've seen him?" harry questioned.

"yes, he came to Draco and I's.. he told me that he just wanted to get to know me. I didn't know whether or not to believe him." I told him, my knee began to shake as Draco placed his hand on it.