𝟖

DRACO

"Daddy?"

I turned my attention away from the dinner I was making, "yes, Lilah?" I asked.

"Do you know when mummies coming home?"

I looked at the clock in the kitchen, "she should be home in ten minutes, what's wrong?"

"Well, she usually gives me a bath before dinner."

"Well I could, unless you want your mother too give you one?"

"Ok, I'll wait for mummy." She hopped on the counter and started to peel a banana.

I finished cooking the steak and placed them in the oven to stay warm, I heard the front door open.

Hailee walked in, Delilah ran up to her "hi Lilah, how was your day?" She kissed her forehead.

"It was good, a lot of the other mummies liked daddy at ballet" she giggled.

"They did, did they?" She asked and looked up at me.

I chuckled, and went over to her. "How was your day?" I asked.

"Hmm, tiring." She sighed and leaned in to kiss me, she soon pulled away and just hugged me.

"I need a nap.." she sighed, Delilah pulled at her pants.

"Can you bath me, mummy?" Hailee picked her up.

"Ok, baby. Uhm where's scorpius?" She asked.

"He's upstairs, mums here." I told her, a smile took over her face as she ran upstairs with Delilah.

HAILEE

Mum was in the kids toy room, I put down Delilah and she ran to her grandma.

"Hello, Delilah!" She exclaimed and hugged her, she looked up and smiled at me then got back to Delilah.

What?

"Mum? What's wrong?" I sat down on the couch next to her.

"I'm sorry for being blunt, I'm just having an off day. I came here to rewind." she sighed.

"Mumma, up." I lifted up Scorpius, he had a bottle in his frail hands and a binky in his mouth.

"How are you and Draco?" Cissy asked while holding Delilah.

"He doesn't know that I want everything to go back the way it was, I'm playing hard to get. However, he's Draco Malfoy, he obviously does something to me."

"What do I do?" Draco was leaning against the wall with a table cloth draped over his shoulder.

"Nothing.. go make dinner." I shooed.

"It's ready."

"Oh." I muttered, Draco walked out and down to the kitchen again.

"I thought something smelt nice.." mum sighed and walked down after him.

"Mumma, can I have my bath?" Delilah asked as she climbed on my lap.

"You're gonna have to wait after dinner, we can wear our matching pj's?" I asked her, she nodded smiling.

I picked up scorpius and held Delilah's hand as we all walked down the stairs, Draco and mum were sitting at the table already.