17

HAILEE

I woke from my slumber on a thick silk pillow, the soft blankets weighing me down. I couldn't find Draco anywhere, which was weird considering we were in Paris for my Victorias secret fashion show.

I sat up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes and looking round. I got out of the warm covers and put on my robe, walking out onto the balcony I saw Draco smoking a menthol cigarette and sipping on black coffee.

I walk up behind him and wrapped my hands around his neck, he turned his head and smiled as I pecked his cheek and sat next to him. we were staying at my childhood home here in Paris, the same place we stayed in when we got married.

"so, what do you want to do today?" Draco asked me while turning to face me.

"hmm, i'm not sure, there isn't much to do." I replied and sighed as I tried to think of things to relieve this boredom, even though it is seven in the morning.

"I've got an idea." Draco replied putting out his cigarette, and making his way over to me. 

he lifted my chin up and kissed me, I sunk into his touch and began to kiss him back. Draco lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, he began to walk us back into the bedroom and dropped me onto the bed.

I looked up into his lustful eyes and smiled, "destroy me, Draco." I whispered seductively. in one quick motion he pulled off my robe leaving me in my silk, sheer, black nighty with nothing but a lace thong on underneath.

I was breathing heavily and growing wet, just from his actions. Draco took his sweats off, revealing his hard cock, resting up on his stomach. he got on his knees in front of the bed and bought my body closer to the end.

he trailed kissed up my leg until he reached my inner thigh and opened my legs, he looked up at me for consent, I nodded my head. "words, love." he muttered between kissing my thighs.

"yes, Draco." I silently whined as he hooked his fingers around my panties and started to pull them off, my panties were now pulled all the way off and thrown across the room. Draco took his middle finger and slid it up my slit, collecting my growing wetness.

I silently moaned as he made small contact to my clit, he shortly licked his finger and pulled his head down to my pussy. he pulled apart my lips and began to kitten lick my clit, I moaned as he licked me out faster. I felt him slide in two fingers, this action caused me to moan more.

I grabbed and pulled on the bed sheets as he made me feel euphoric, I hooked my leg loosely around his shoulders and back, lifting my body up and my pussy closer to his mouth. I gasped as he started to thrust his fingers harder inside me, he moved away from my dripping core, too  created a dark purple hickey on my inner thigh.

I moaned as he moved away from my thigh and smirked at the creation he made, his fingers were still moving inside me. making me closer to my release, "cum for me, amor."

Draco soon got back to sucking on my swollen bud, the way that named rolled so sweet off his tongue made my release come so much more faster. I bucked my hips up into his mouth while moaning and whining, I thread my hands though his platinum locks and pulling on them.

I soon started to feel my finish coming closer and closer, I groaned and pulled Draco's head closer to me. I came with a squeal, my back arching off the silk sheets under me. I slumped back down onto the bed smiling and breathing heavily, Draco came up to me and kissed me.

"you're amazing." I smiled at him.

"you taste amazing." he said kissing me again, I rolled us over and straddled him.