19

HAILEE

I was sitting at my desk at work, I had just finished with a client and I was going through my emails. my phone buzzed an I saw it was a message from Draco.

baby daddy 🔞❤️‍🩹

ur face is so pretty

ride it.

today, 2:13pm

what time are you coming home?

just now.

I apparated home as soon as I replied to his message, "shit that was fast, I thought you drove to work?" Draco asked coming over to me in the living room and kissing me shortly.

"no, didn't wanna bother with the drive home." I said starting to take my work clothes off and making my way upstairs, to our bedroom. I removed my outfit for the day and was left in my bra and panties.

"you know, the kids are napping." Draco said coming up to me and rubbing my arms.

"I would love too, but I'm tired darling." I said turning around to face him, he nodded his head and kissed my cheek.

"well, i'll help you change." he said and helped taking my bra off and changing me into lounge shorts and one of his sweaters.

"if the kids are napping, why don't we just watch a movie in bed?" I suggested and he agreed as we both made out to bed and turning on a movie.

I was laid in his arms, half way on his chest. Draco was topless, so I was quite enjoying being laid on his soft abs and v-line.

I began to run my hand up and down his abs, Draco obviously took notice in this and shuffled around.

I could see the visible tent growing in his sweats, I pretend not to notice and kept moving my hand, inching closer and closer to his v-line.

"stop teasing me." he groaned.

I looked up at him and pouted, "aww, are you needy?" I asked with a slight smirk.

Draco whimpered and looked at me, "you know i'm fucking needy for your touch, but if you don't want to help.. I'll go into the bathroom."

I hummed and looked dow at his crotch, the fabric was so tight against his erection I could see the outline of the vein that I loved so much.

"you can do it yourself, but I wanna watch." I giggled and sat up off his chest, he sat up against the headboard and pulled down his sweats and boxers.

I almost moaned at the sight of his hard on, laying against his stomach. Draco took hold of his dick and began to pump up and down, he groaned and held my hand with his spare. I began to rub his chest again.

"fuck." he whimpered and threw his head back, I admired the way his hand moved fast, pleasuring himself. 

"rub your thumb on your tip." I whispered, he opened his eyes and looked at me, following my orders. he began the breath heavier while pleasuring himself.  Draco's head was thrown to the side, I took advantage of this and kissed him. he moaned and brought his free hand to my cheek, I giggled and pulled away.