01

I set the last box down in the living room, Jack came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"We're finally home." He whispered in my ear and kissed my neck.

"we're home." I said and leaned against Jack.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around Jack, he lifted me up as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

He walked up the stairs carefully so that he does not drop me. Jack walked into our bedroom and laid me down on the bed.

Jack got in between my legs and leaned down to kiss my lips. My arms wrapped around his neck as he grinded up against me.

"Mhmm yes." I threw my head back as Jack slid off my pants, he seductively slid off my panties and set my clothes on the ground.

He spread open my legs and licked two fingers before sliding them into me.

"Oh my god yes." I bit my lip and closed my eyes.

Jack thrusted his fingers in and out of me and he slowly increased his thrusts.

"Jack yesss, go faster." I grabbed his wrist and he went faster. His fingers feel so good inside me, I felt my walls close in.

"You're so wet for me baby." He said and his fingers went faster and faster. I felt him slide another finger in and I gripped the sheets.

I arched my back as my eyes closed, enjoying the moment. "I'm so close Jack." I whimpered.

Right when I said that, jacks fingers thrusted faster in me and I felt my walks close around him.

"Hold it just for a few more minutes babygirl. Don't come until I say so." He demanded.

"Jack I'm so close." I felt my legs shake as he went faster and faster.

"Oh yessss, it feels so good." I moaned and whimpered as Jacks fingers did their work.

I gripped the sheets and threw my head back while moaning his name.

"Yessss Jack, faster please. It feels so good." I moaned.

I shut my eyes, I can't hold it. I'm close.

"Come for me baby girl." Jack finally said.

His fingers thrusted faster as I released on his fingers, Jack pulled me close to him by my thighs as he spread my legs open a bit.

I gripped the sheets at what he was about to do, Jack lowered his head and sucked me off; his tongue flick against me as I closed my eyes.

I slapped my hand over my mouth and moaned.

"Oh my god." My voice shook.

"You taste so good Avery." He said and flickered his tongue against me. "Jack." I stopped him.

"You want me to stop?" He asked me.

"No I don't want you to stop, but I want you to fuck me until I can't walk." I begged him.

"Don't mind if I do." He stood up and smirked at me.

I slid off my shirt and unclipped my bra, "someone's excited." Jack licked his lips.

I watched as Jack stripped and slid on a condom, I scooted back on the bed and he spread my legs open. Jack centered himself and slid himself into me, "OH MY GOD." I screamed as Jack slowly thrusted into me.

"Oh yesss. It feels so good." I arched my back.

Jack pounded into me as his hands grip my boobs.

"Fuck." Jack shouted.

"You feel so good baby." He grunted and moaned. Jack gripped my thighs and pounded into me.

He's so big inside me, it feels so good.

"You're so wet baby." He lowered his head and kissed my neck.

"You feel so big and good inside me." I closed my eyes.

Jack grip my throat and thrusted faster into me, a few minutes later, he slowed down and pulled out. Jack laid down beside me as we caught our breaths.

"That was amazing." He said.

"I agree." I said while catching my breath.

"I'm going to go shower." Jack kissed my cheek and got off from the bed. I watched him walk to the closet to grab some clothes and headed into the bathroom butt-naked.

"Are you staring?" He caught me.

"Nothing I haven't seen before." I leaned on my elbows and bit my lip while I gawked at my husband.

Jack shut the door slightly and I watched through the peak, him stepping into the shower.

I got off the bed quietly and walked to the bathroom, I opened the door quietly and stepped into the shower behind Jack.

He was occupied under the shower, letting the water run over his face.

I tapped his shoulder and he turned around, "almost gave me a heart attack." He held his chest.

I grinned at him.

he stood behind me and grabbed the body scrub, he poured some shower gel onto it and washed my back for me. I closed my eyes and let the water run down my face.

—Jack POV—

She closed her eyes and let the water run down her face, I grabbed the scrub and poured some shower gel onto it.

I washed her back and her arms as she leaned back against me, I moved the scrub to the front of her chest and washed over her boobs.

My hand wrapped around her throat and she looked up at me as my lips connected with hers.

I dropped the scrub and my hands guide over to her chest as my other hand was still wrapped around her neck.

@jackgilinsky goodnight from us

tagged @averygilinsky

liked by @madisonbeer and 90m others

@madisonbeer so cute
@claudiatihan love you both!
@stassiebaby awwwww!

she faced the mirror as I grabbed her brush and brushed out her wet hair.

I pulled her hair to the side and kissed the side of her neck.

"I love you." I whispered in her ear and sucked on her earlobe.

Avery turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck, her beautiful brown eyes stared up at me as she leaned in and kissed my lips softly.

"I love you too husband." She said and hugged me. My arms laced around her waist and pulled her close to me.

I'm so lucky to have her in my life, she's the love of my life, my soulmate, my lover.

"Let's go to bed darling." I kissed her cheek. I grabbed her hand and we walked to the bedroom,

Avery and I climbed into bed and her arms wrapped around my waist, "goodnight my love." I said and kissed her head.

We don't have electricity right now so we had to shower in the dark.

She got comfortable, and her head rest on my chest; then I fell into a slumber.