02

—the next morning

—Avery POV—

I woke up to the bed empty, the sun glistening through the white curtains.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, I looked over at the clock to see numbers flashing back at me.

Guess the electricity came on while I was asleep.

I got off from the bed and got ready for the day, there's so much to unpack still. Last night was unplanned but it felt nice.

@averygilinsky good morning world :)

liked by @jackgilinsky and 12k others

@madisonbeer you look so beautiful
@staskaranikolaou slayyyy
@maggielindemann 😍
@claudiatihan favvvv😍
@jvck.j 😍😍😍
@jackgilinsky wifey🤍😍
@derek_luh so fine
@sammywilk beautiful girl!
@realsk8 😍

I shoved my phone in my back pocket and went to go make my bed, I pulled the curtains opened and looked outside. The view is nice. Our house sits right on the beach and it's beautiful.

I walked out of the bedroom and headed downstairs to see Jack standing in the kitchen, shirtless and making breakfast.

"Oh, I was gonna bring this up to you." He grinned at me.

"Saved you the trip." I winked at my husband.

I walked over and laid my head on his shoulder, "you okay." He asked me as he poured the both of us a cup of coffee.

"First night in the new house, still adjusting." I looked at him and smiled.

"There's so much to unpack today, so eat some breakfast; drink some coffee." He kissed my head.

I sat down at the bar and Jack put a plate of omelette right in front of me. He handed me a fork.

"Your usual?" He asked as he got out the pumpkin spice creamer from the fridge.

"Yes please." I bit my lip and awed at my husband.

He poured some creamer and set my cup in front of me.

Jack set a plate and cup next to me, and he sat down next to me.

"To us." He help up his cup.

I cheered him and took a sip, "yummy." I smiled.

We finished eating breakfast and went to go unpack the house.

Jack and I decided to set up the nursery but keep the door locked until we announce we are pregnant to our family.

A few hours later, we finished unpacking the house. We finished the nursery and kept the colors neutral until we find out the gender.

The crib and dresser comes in tomorrow and the diaper changing station comes in the day after.