36

I shifted around in bed and looked at my husband, he had his eyes closed and was sound asleep.

I pushed his hair back from his face and stared at him in awe, "I can feel you staring at me." He said but with his eyes still closed.

"You're so mesmerizing." I said and played with his hair.

He opened his eyes and smiled back at me. Derek wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close to his chest.

"I'm hungry." I interrupted his kiss. I smirked at my husband and threw the covers off of me.

I slid on my panties and threw on one of Derek's shirts.

I turned around to see him staring at me, I winked and walked out of the room to the kitchen.

I placed my plate in the microwave to heat it back up, I brewed some coffee and re-poured some into my cup.

Derek walked out and sat down on the island, "so what's the plan for today?" He asked me.

"We can head to the beach if you want, maybe go jet skiing." I winked.

The microwave beeped and I took out my plate, I placed Derek's plate in and heated up his.

"Want some coffee?" I asked. He nodded his head and I poured some coffee into his cup. He got off the chair and wandered into the kitchen. The microwave beeped and Derek grabbed his plate.

I added some creamer into my cup and his and we ate some breakfast.

Derek and I decided finally to head to Paradise Island and go jet skiing and parasailing.

I changed into my bikini and applied some sunscreen. Our Airbnb is a walk away from paradise island.

Derek grabbed a small travel bag and packed some sunscreen and other sorts of unnecessary stuff. Our Airbnb sits right at the beach but they only do water sports at Paradise island.

"What are you packing?" I asked Derek and chuckled.

"Aren't we heading to the beach?" He asked me.

"We're doing water sports, my love." I laughed at Derek as he unpacked the backpack.

Derek stood in front of me as I applied some sunscreen on him.

We took some pictures before heading to the island for the water sports. I grabbed my mini backpack so that we can put our phones inside and a bottle of sunscreen, just in case.

@derek_luh babygirl

@derek_luh babygirl

tagged @averyluh

liked by @averyluh and 10k others

@averyluh husband❤️
@madisonbeer cuties
@maggielindemann i hope y'all are enjoying your honeymoon<3
@claudiatihan 😍
@jvck.j COME HOME! WE MISS U
@sammywilk @jvck.j you mean you miss them? You've been whining since they left.
@averyluh @jvck.j aweeee, you miss me already