20

I walked downstairs to see the guys at the island having breakfast.

"Morning." I said to everyone, my brother walked over and wrapped his arms around me.

"Are you okay." He asked me.

"I'm perfectly fine." I smiled weakly at him.

And then Jack came down the stairs, with his arm around Cameron.

My heart torn into pieces. I can't believe him.

"No." I said aloud and walked back upstairs.

I slammed the door and shook the whole house.

"Madison can I stay with you and the girls."

I sent the text to her. A few minutes later, she replied back.

"Yes you may. We will pick you up in a few <3"

I grabbed my suitcase and started packing clothes left and right. I can't stay here if Jack is going to stay here.

I texted my brother to come up to the room. A few minutes later there was a knock.

"Come in." I said. The door opened and my brother peeked his head in.

"Where you going?" He asked and sat down on my bed.

"The girls are picking me up. I'm going to stay with them for a while until I settle this with Jack." I said while I packed my suitcase.

"I'm sorry." He said and wrapped his arms around me.

"Look if you decide to move out. We'll be here for you. I know the girls would love the idea of you moving in with them." He said.

"Are you trying to kick me out." I furrowed my brows.

He smiled at me. The door opened and the girls walked in.

"We overheard and yes we would love if you moved in with us." Stassie said.

I looked at my brother for approval and he kissed my head.

I finally decided to move after 30 seconds of pacing around my room.

"Anything you need. I'm here for you." He said and we went to go search the garage for extra boxes to pack my stuff in.

I can't stay here if Jack and Cameron are going to be together after he cheated on me with her. He has the audacity.

I don't really have a lot of stuff to pack since some of my stuff were given away after I "died"

We packed my stuff into Madison's car and some into my car. I'll drive separately; I'm not leaving the car I paid for with a cheater. I'm definitely not going to let Jacks snake of a girlfriend or whatever she is take one step into my car.

"Avery can we talk." Cameron stopped me midway as I grabbed the last box.

"No. Fuck you Cameron. You are a home-wrecker." I snapped at her and put the last box in my trunk. I closed it and stormed past her.

I grabbed my keys from the counter and my purse. I slid on my shoes and walked outside.

The guys were outside saying their farewell. I walked up to my brother and wrapped my arms around him.

"I'm going to miss staying here with you." I whispered.

"I'll always come visit, and always visit me. This is your home too." He kissed me on my forehead.

I said bye to the guys and got into my car. Jack came up to my side and knocked.

I rolled my eyes and pulled down the window.