13

I woke up to see Jack sleeping beside me, I turned over and stared at my beautiful husband.

"You're staring." He mumbled.

"You're just so handsome, I can't help it."

Jack moved around and pulled me onto him, I squealed and he engulfed me with his big arms.

I was literally stuck underneath his arms while he went back to sleep.

"Jackkkk, get off of me." I whined.

"No, you're comfy." He said and rest his chin on my head.

"JACK FINNEGAN GILINSKY." I yelled but he doesn't budge.

"JACKKKK." I screamed his name but he didn't flinch.

This man. He moved me until we were spooning.

His muscular arms wrapped around my waist as he buried his head in the crook of my neck.

"Jackkk. I need to pee." I whined and struggled in his grip.

His arms release and I scurried to the bathroom, I shut the door and did my business. I been holding it in since I woke up.

I finished and got ready for the day, the door opened and in came a sleepy Jack.

"I'm so tired." He rubbed his eyes and leaned on the door frame.

"Goodmorning sleepy head." I wrapped my arms around my husband and rest my head on his chest.

Jack started brushing my teeth while I'm still wrapped around his waist.

"You better not spit toothpaste on me." I glared at him.

"No promises." He mumbled with the toothbrush sticking out from his mouth.

Jack leaned forward and spit into my sink, I touched my head to make sure he didn't miss the sink and spit on my head.

"You're good." He laughed.

@ellebeck my best friend😻

tagged @jackgilinsky

@jackgilinsky i love you❤️
@sammywilk cuties
@jvck.j my favorite people
@derek_luh 😍😍😍

"So todays your birthday." Jack said to me as his arms snaked around my waist.

"Yeah." I said and leaned back against Jack.

"What do you want to do today." He asked me as he stared at me through the mirror.

"I just want to spend my birthday with you and our family." I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"That's okay with me." He grinned and kissed me on the lips.

"I love you baby." He said and kissed me on the head. I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes.