39

I woke up with a killer headache, I don't remember a single thing from last night. I looked around to see myself alone in the room. Aurora was not in her crib.

I threw the covers off and headed downstairs to see Derek in the kitchen drinking coffee and Jack cradling Aurora in his arms.

"Good morning." They both said to me.

"Morning." I said and sat down. I leaned my head on my left arm and yawned.

"Sleep well." Derek asked and Jack smirked at me.

"Definitely." I said and eyed them both.

"I need to feed the little one." I stood up.

"Actually, she drank from the bottle this morning." Jack told me.

"Wait really." I had a big smile on my face.

"Yes she did." Jack smiled at me.

"That's exciting news omgggg." I said and held onto Aurora hand.

I let go of her hand and headed upstairs to get ready for the day. Today we're painting Auroras nursery and decorating it for her.

I walked to my closet and grabbed something comfortable to wear. I closed the bathroom door and stripped down.

I stepped into the shower and took a quick cold shower. I need to freshen up and only a cold shower can cure a hangover.

 I need to freshen up and only a cold shower can cure a hangover

@avery_luh hi😁

liked by @derek_luh , @jackgilinsky and 90m others

@derek_luh 😍😍wifey
@jackgilinsky 😍😍😍
@realsk8 😍😍😍
@sammywilk 😍😍😍
@madisonbeer so hot😍😍😍
@claudiatihan she's that girl
@staskaranikolaou 😍😍

I stood in front of the mirror and tied my hair up in a messy bun.

I shut off my bathroom light and headed downstairs to see Derek opening up the paint cans and getting out the brush and roller. Jack walked upstairs with Aurora, probably to let her go take a nap.. he walked back down with the second baby monitor.

He handed it to me and I turned it on. I set it down on the counter and asked if Derek needed any help.

"Are we going to paint first." I asked.

"Yes. Jack and I got the walls, why don't you have some breakfast first." He winked at me.

"Okay." I said. Just in time for the front door to fly open and our friends coming in.

"What are y'all doing here." I asked.

"We're here to help you decorate auroras nursery." Madison grinned at me.

"You have to spill the tea about living with your baby daddy and husband." She then whispered in my ear.

I slapped her arm playfully before pouring myself a cup of coffee. Madison walked off laughing.