29

at this point, more people were starting to arrive for the baby shower. We set up tables in the living room and it's filled with baby shower gifts.

There's about hundreds of gifts from everyone and it's a lot.

Madison did an amazing job at planning my baby shower for me. I can't thank her enough for being there for me, always.

It was a good idea handing the reigns over to her, me being pregnant; surprise I can still stand with my marshmallow feet.

"Madison, you planned this and I can't thank you enough. Please be my party planner forever." I joked with her as we stood in the kitchen with the others.

She gave me the "I want to be your party planner forever" look.

"We are cutting the cake soon, and then opening up presents. But I have some games planned if you are up for it." Madison told me.

I smiled and she dragged us to the backyard, Madison got everyone to go to the backyard for baby shower games.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE. The first game we are playing is bobbing for Pacifiers. In these three big bowls filled with water, we have pacifiers. The first person to pick up a pacifier using just their mouths; NO HANDS... wins the game." Madison explained the first game.

"is there a prize." Sammy asked.

"that's for me to know, and for you to dot dot dot." madison smirked at us.

"I will draw three names, and they will go first." Madison said as she stuck her hand inside a big bowl.

she pulled out three slips and read off the names, "Sammy, Gilinsky, and Derek."

The boys walked up to the table and stood in front of three bowls filled with water and pacifiers, "remember, the first person to pick up a pacifier without the use of their hands will win for the round." Madison reminded us once more.

she grabbed her microphone, "on your mark, get set, GO." she shouted into the mic.

We watched the boys stick their heads into the bowls, "GO DEREK." I cheered for my boyfriend.

he came up for air and went back down to grab a pacifier, "COME ON DEREK, WIN THIS AND I'LL GIVE YOU A SURPRISE LATER ON." I said.

I smirked knowing that he will win, he came back up with the pacifier in his mouth, "WAHOOOO." I cheered and walked up to my boyfriend.

I wrapped my arms around Derek's neck as his arms snaked around my waist. "THAT'S NOT FAIR." Sammy frowned at us.

"A win is a win." derek smirked.

"DEREK IS THE WINNER OF THE FIRST ROUND, LOSERS WILL GET PUNISHED." Madison shouted into the mic.

"WAIT WHAT? You didn't mention this before." Sammy whined.

"Oops." madison smirked at us.

Claudia and Stassie disappeared into the house and came back out with two pies, "FUCK NO." Sammy yelled.

"Sammy, you're a sore loser, did you ever realize that." I said, I grabbed the pie from stassie and smacked it in Sammy's face.

I set the pie down and grinned at him, "I hate you." Sammy said and wiped the pie from his face.

"You love me." I grinned before walking away. I walked back to Derek and leaned against Derek.

"OKAY, MOVING ONTO THE NEXT GAME." Madison shouted.

The boys went to go clean the pie off their faces while Madison explained the next game.

"This game is called Diaper Change Relay Race, we have four baby dolls. The first person to change the diaper on the baby while blindfolded, wins the game." Madison said and we all wandered our eyes to the four babies at the set up table with one pair of diapers for each baby.

For this round, the four contestants were Gilinsky, my brother, Stassie, and Claudia. We watched them change the diaper, the boys were struggling and its quite hilarious.

"Cmon boys, you're embarrassing me, I think i'll change my mind about letting yall near my kid." I joked.

I know I should've said something else, knowing how Jack feels. But he knows its a joke; I hope.

Stassie won this round, the boys really killed this round, badly.

"boys...what was that?" I asked as they both walked up to me.

"lets all pretend we didn't do all that." my brother said.

"Jack, your baby's diaper is around its stomach, Gilinsky, we don't put diapers on babies heads." I pointed out their diaper changing.

"we don't talk about it." Gilinsky said and walked off with the baby.

"Our last game is called How much do we know about the baby's parents. Can we have Gilinsky and Avery come up to our imaginary stage please." Madison said. Gilinsky stood up from the island and stood next to madison on her right side.

I kissed Derek on the cheek before walking and standing next to Madison on the left, "now G and Avery made their own list of facts about themselves, and we as their guests have to guess the facts. Who wants to start off first." Madison ask and held up the microphone.

I grabbed the mic and read off the first question on our list, Jack and I actually made the get to know us list together so we have the same answer for each. "Where did Jack and I first met."

Sammy spoke up, "you and Jack met through Johnson, you're his sister and he's your brother's best friend."

"Wrong." Jack spoke up.

"What do you mean wrong?" I turned to face Jack.

"I knew you way before your brother introduced me to you." He said.

I stared at him with a confused look on my face, I could've sworn I met Jack through my brother. There's no way Jack knew me way before I met him through my brother.

"I knew of you before your brother introduced me to you. I knew you from a distance. I saw you around school, but I never had the guts to introduce myself. So, I waited until Jack told me that you were his sister and I pretended that I didn't know you like that until I met you."

I looked at my brother for confirmation, he stood up and grabbed my hand. He signaled Gilinsky to follow us. We walked into the house and went to one of the guest bedrooms.

"You both sit down." He demanded.

We both sat down on the bed.

"Avery, Jack has been in love with you since we were kids, growing up. He never told you because he wasn't sure how you would've felt if you found out. That is why all throughout elementary to middle school. He had a crush on you from afar." My brother rambled.

I gasped and turned to face Jack, my jaw dropped and no words came out.

"Say something." Jack said.

I stood up and gave them both a confused look before heading out of the room. I walked back out to where the party was and sat next to Derek.

"What happened?" He asked me.

"It's nothing, it's all bullshit anyways. Can we open gifts now." I wrapped my arms around Derek's neck.

Madison overheard me and grabbed my hand, she yanked me up carefully and dragged me to the gifts table.

She grinned at me, "sit down in the queens chair, queen." She demanded.

I laughed and sat down in the diy queen chair. Everyone gathered near the gifts table and watched me as I opened each baby shower gift. Let's just say, there is about over 100 gifts in this room.

We finally made it through all of them, and the last thing is finding out the gender of my baby. Jack and I stood near the cake.

Everyone pulled out their phones and waited for us to cut the cake.

Jack and I held the knife together and sliced through the cake, we pulled a piece out and the color pink reflected back at us.

"WE'RE HAVING A GIRL." Jack and I screamed in excitement. I set the knife down and wrapped my arms around Jack as his arms snaked around my waist.

"We're having a girl." He mumbled.

"we're having a baby girl." I mumbled into his chest.