27

— Avery's POV —

Yes I time jumped her pregnancy.

I'm about 6 months pregnant, I'm about to reach my third trimester and my pregnancy hormones have been killing me.

My back aches all day long and I have swollen feet.

Derek and I started dating a few months after we hooked up. I love him, and I see my life with him in it.

Jack and Cameron broke up and she moved to Florida, last I heard.

It's unknown to why they broke up, but he moved back into my brothers house.

Ever since Derek and I got together, he's been looking for houses for us to move in together. I think it's too soon but he doesn't think so.

"Derek can we talk?" I interrupted him and my brother playing basketball.

"yeah sure." he said, Derek threw the ball on the court and walked away with me.

"What's up?" He asked and sat down at the island.

"Its about the house hunting, I know you wanted to look for hou-

"Actually, I want to put a pin on it, I realized that we are moving a bit too fast with the house hunting, you're six months pregnant and I just want us to focus on the baby first." Derek said.

I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love you." He said and kissed my lips.

The front door opened and in came Jack, Sammy and the girls, "What are yall doing here." I asked.

"We live here." Jack made a snarky comment.

I just glared at him as him and sammy chuckled.

Madison walked over and grinned, "I know that face, what is it?" I asked.

"Can I pretty please, plan your baby shower. You trusted me for the baby's gender and I really want to plan your-

"Yes you may throw me a baby shower." I said.

she squealed and wrapped her arms around me. "OH MY GOD, I'M SO EXCITED. YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED." she screamed and walked off to the girls.

"knowing Madison, she is going to go all out." Derek said as I sat on his lap.

He wrapped his arms around my waist as I shifted comfortably in his lap. "Ever thought of baby names." Derek asked.

"Not yet, we can decide together." I grinned at my boyfriend.

I can see from the corner of my eye, Jack staring at us.

"can I help you." I called him out.

"nope. continue." he said and pulled out two beers from the mini fridge, before disappearing outside.

I turned my attention back to Derek and kissed his lips, I know Jack is watching us and I honestly don't give a fuck about how he feels about Derek and I.

"Avery can we talk." Jack said as he walked back into the house.

"Sure." I furrowed my brows.

I got off Derek's lap, I kissed Derek on the cheek before following Jack into the next room.

I walked into the room first and he closed the door behind him, "so what's the plan once the baby comes." He asked me.

"Wel-

"I know you'll probably get full custody and I won't fight with you on that. But will I atleast see my kid." He asked the one question I been trying to avoid.