Epilogue

1 year later...

Avery is pregnant with her second child, Derek and Avery finally decided to have a kid together. She is about 7 months pregnant.

Derek, Avery and Jack came out about their open relationship and their friends are supporting them through it all.

Aurora is now 1 years old and is waiting for her little sister to come to the world. Yes Avery and Derek are having a baby girl.

Jack, Derek and Avery talked about Jack still having feelings for Avery.

Turns out, Avery also has feelings for Jack. But they both have decided to keep their feelings intact for the sake of Derek's feelings.

Derek and Avery are still happily married with a baby on the way.

Jack and Avery are friends with benefits. But they are still holding the open relationship contract until the very end.

Jack also is engaged to someone else, but she is also in on the open relationship and supports Jack through it all.

After Jack got engaged, all four of them moved into a bigger house since the family is growing rapidly.

Avery and Derek never thought about having an open relationship with Jack or Jack's fiancé.

They never thought Jack's fiancé would agree to being in an open relationship with three other people, but it's happening.

-

Thank you all for following me on this journey of Brothers Best Friend, I appreciate the support from both books.

I hope you guys enjoyed this series, please read book 1 so that you don't get confused on the storyline.

Thank you once again for reading my books, check out the other Jack Gilinsky fanfics on my page and enjoy!

Make sure to follow me, I will be writing a new book soon! And yes, it'll be a Jack Gilinsky Fanfic of course.