35

We got up from the pool and got dressed, we have a dinner reservation tonight.

I stood in front of the mirror and fixed my makeup, I curled the last strand of my hair before unplugging the curling wand.

"Hey baby, you ready?" Derek peeked his head in.

His eyes went wide, "what?" I asked.

"You look so beautiful." He said in awe.

"Thank you my love." I smiled at him. Derek leaned in and gave me a peck on my lips.

 Derek leaned in and gave me a peck on my lips

@averyluh dinner w/ bae

tagged @derek_luh

liked by @jackgilinsky and 99k others

@madisonbeer pretty dress, wonder where you got it from👀
@averyluh ty for the dress @madisonbeer 😘
@claudatihan 😍😍😍
@staskaranikolaou 😍😍😩 my favorite couple
@sammywilk 😍😍😍
@jackgilinsky pretty
@jvck.j 😍
@realsk8 best friends are so hot

Derek started up the car and drove off to the restaurant, we finally arrived an hour later and parked in the reserved parking.

He got out and hurried over to my side, he never lets me open my own door.

The door opened and Derek held out his hand, I grabbed it and got out of the car.

He shut the door behind me, locking it three times before linking his arm with mines.

We walked into the restaurant and Derek went to go tell them that we have a reservation.

He came back and we followed the host to our table, I slid in one side of the booth and Derek sat across from me.

"Any drinks you want to get started on?" She asked us.

"Can we just have water for now." Derek said.

"Of course." She smiled at the both of us and walked off.

"What are you in the mood for? Steak?" Derek smirked at me.

"Steak sounds delicious right now. How about we share, one of each." I told Derek.

"Of course." He said and flipped through the menu.

We ordered steak as our main course and a few appetizers on the side.

"Mhmm." I moaned at how delicious the steak is.

"Babe." Derek looked at me with wide eyes.

"What?" I smirked.

He just sat there and smiled at me. I winked and took another bite of the steak.

The steak is really good, I'm not gonna lie.

After dinner, we headed back to the Airbnb and called in for the night. I'm tired. I changed into my sleep clothes and climbed into bed.