26

"You taste good." Derek winked at me. I sat up and got on my knees in front of him.

I looked up at him and smirked as he watched my every move.

I slid down his basketball shorts along with his boxers and his dick flung out in front of my face. "So big." I said and bit my lip.

I wrapped my hand around him and rubbed up and down. "Fuck baby." He groaned.

"Rub me faster mama." He demanded.

I rubbed him faster as my mouth wrapped around his tip. I bobbed my head up and down. Derek grabbed the back of my head and pushed his cock deep into my throat.

— Derek's POV —

I watched as she bobbed her head up and down as my cock slid deep into her mouth. I felt myself get hard as she deep throated and came back up for air.

"Fuck baby, that was so hot." I said. I gripped her throat softly and she stood up. I pushed her slightly onto the bed as her back hit the sheets.

I grabbed a condom from the drawer and slid it on my cock.

Avery's pregnant so I'm just being safe.

As I slid the condom on, I watched as she started rubbing herself.

I stepped forward and rubbed my finger against her clit.

"Already wet for me?" I smirked at her.

"Derek, come here." She waved her finger.

I leaned in and she whispered in my ear, "fuck me hard until I can't walk." She said and bit my earlobe.

"Yes ma'am." I winked at her.

I pulled her close to me and spread her legs open, I centered myself before sliding my cock into her.

"Oh fuck." She moaned. I thrusted slowly into her as her breasts bounced up and down.

"Fuck baby, you feel so good." I groaned as I thrusted into her faster.

"Derek, this feels so good." She moaned so loudly.

— Jack G's POV —

"Derek and Avery have been up there for a very long time." Madison said and smirked.

I rolled my eyes at Madison's snarky commentary. "So Jack, how do you feel about Derek and Avery." Sammy asked and chuckled with Johnson.

"Shut the fuck up Sammy." I snapped at him.

"Ooh someone's cranky." Johnson joked.

"You guys are dicks ." I stood up and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and stood there, staring off to god knows where.

How do I feel about Derek and Avery?

How do I feel that the love of my life is with one of my friends.

How do I feel about the love of my life dating the one that I tried to protect her from.

I don't know how I feel. I hurt her, I shouldn't care who she's with.

"Earth to Jack." Madison snapped me out of my zone.

I snapped back to reality and looked at her, "are you okay?" She asked me.

"Yeah I'm all good." I said and leaned on the counter.

I opened my bottle of water and took a sip. "Are you sure you okay?" She asked again and hopped onto the counter.

"I'm fine Madison, stop bugging." I snapped.

I felt bad but all these "are you okay" questions are so fucking annoying.

"Relax." She scoffed and hopped off the counter, she gave me one dirty look before storming out of the kitchen.

"Madison wait." I ran after her.

"I'm sorry." I said and grabbed her forearm. She yanked her arm away from me and walked away to the other room.

"Fuck." I said aloud. I followed her to the backyard. "Madison. Please I'm sorry." I called out to her. she stopped dead in her tracks and turned to face me.

She stared at me with nothing beyond those eyes of her, "I'm sorry, there's so much going on and I took it out on you. I didn't mean to." I sighed.

"It's okay. I'm not mad." She told me. We sat down at the outside pool bar as I rest my head on my hand.

"So how do you feel about Derek and Avery." She asked me.

Calm yourself Jack, don't snap again.

"I don't know how I feel. The love of my life is with someone that I tried to protect her from. Derek is known to play with girls. He's a fuck and drop them kinda guy. I just hate to see her get hurt again. I know I fucked up and broke her but I don't want to see her go through that shit again." I said to Madison.

"I know you want to protect her but maybe she doesn't need protection. She's Avery. If she knows something wrong, she'll pull through." Mads said and held my hand.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier." I looked at her.

"It's okay." She smiled back at me.

"Do you miss her." Madison asked me suddenly. Fuck, I wanted to avoid all types of questions about how I feel about Avery.

I have to answer her, "honestly, yes and no." I told her.

"What do you mean by that?" She asked.

"Yes I miss her and no I don't miss her because of how I treated her. I believe that if I just let her go, she'll be happier without me. I couldn't go one day without breaking her heart and cheating on her. We're having a kid together and I fucked up. I can't believe I even cheated on her, like what was I thinking. We have a kid on the way, and there's no way she's letting me near our kid after what I did to her." I ranted to Madison.

She stared at me with wide eyes, "what?" I asked.

"Nothing, I've never seen this side of you." She joked.

I playfully glared at her, "you're going to be okay. I know it might take some time to get back to normal after the shit you and Avery went through but she'll forgive you one day. I Promise everything will go back to normal." She smiled at me. Madison stood up and wrapped her arms around me, my arms snaked around her waist and we stayed in each others arm for a while.

— Avery POV —

I picked up my shirt and put it on after I clipped my bra back on. I stood up and put my panties and shorts back on.

"That was the best sex I've ever had." Derek said and put his shirt over his head. I walked over to him and gave him a peck on his lips.

He smiled down at me and kissed my head. I walked towards the door and Derek slapped my ass, I turned around and glared at him.

"You love me." He joked.

"Do I?" I smirked. I opened my door and we both headed downstairs.

We made it downstairs and I looked outside to see Jack and Madison hugging each other.

Pretty sure Madison saw because they pulled away quick.

Not my problem. Jack can honestly do whatever he wants, we aren't together anymore.