17

I woke up to the sun glistening through my curtains, I turned over to see the spot next to me empty.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, my head is pounding like crazy.

What even happened last night. The door opened and in came Jack with a cup of water and some Advil.

"Headache?" He pointed out and handed me a pill and water.

"Thanks." I said and swallowed the pillow, I poured the cup of water into my mouth and watered down the pill.

I set the cup down and stared at Jack.

"What happened last night." I asked him.

"Well, you forgave Cameron and Nate, the boys and I almost got into a fight with them. You and Jack argued and you tore up your room, we cleaned it up this morning; don't worry. After that you and I went in here, and had sex of course because you wanted me to take your mind off of it. That's pretty much it." Jack grinned at me.

"How much did I drink." I asked.

"You barely drank any, you maybe had two bottles of beer and that's pretty much it." He said.

I felt the need to throw up. I threw the covers off of me and ran towards the bathroom, I hit the floor and puked my guts out into the toilet bowl.

I felt a hand hold my hair back as I continuously threw up everything from last night.

Wait? Jack said that he and I had sex. Jack didn't use a condom.

I felt the puke come up again and it all came out into the toilet bowl.

I threw up until I couldn't anymore. Jack handed me a cup of water and I gargled it before spitting it back out into the toilet.

I rinsed my mouth once more before leaning back against the wall.

"You okay baby?" He asked me.

"We had sex last night?" I blurted out.

"Yeah." He said.

"Without a condom?" I asked.

"No condom." He said.

"Did you-

"Are you asking if I came in you?" He furrowed his brows and then gave me a worried look.

I sat up and kneed in front of him. "Whatever results we get. I'll be okay with it." I smiled up at him.

"Are you ready for a baby, Avery?" He asked me.

"I'm always ready, with you." I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. Jack lifted me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I love you." I mumbled into his neck.

"I love you more baby." Jack said as he rubbed my back.

He set me down so that I can brush my teeth.

"I laid out some clothes for you on the bed, I brought your toothbrush over this morning." He kissed my head and his footsteps retreated.

I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself. I'm a mess.

I put a hand over my stomach and looked at self through the mirror.

Am I ready for a baby? I had a miscarriage not that long ago.

Am I really ready to have another baby?