40

I knew it.

"Open relationship, but no label between you and I. You and Derek are still legally married. So that stays the same. Derek and I talked and he has given consent to you and I doing things with each other in order for this to work. It's oka-

"Actually, I was showering and thinking about doing an open relationship also." I told the guys. I walked over and squeezed in between them both.

"Oh really now." Derek looked at me.

"Yeah. I came to realization that you both are apart of my life, and after what happened last night. I want to experience beyond just living with my husband and baby daddy." I said.

"Are you saying you have feelings for Jack." Derek asked me as he interlocked his hands with my right hand.

"I don't know how I feel. Last night changed my life." I said.

Jack interlocked his hand with my left hand. "Get some sleep and think about it." I told them both.

I stood up and the both of them stood up after me, Derek kissed me on the head and went to go shower.

"Are you sure Avery?" Jack asked me.

I smiled up at him, "I'm sure." I said.

I kissed his cheek and he went back to his room.

I walked to my bathroom to see Derek stripped butt naked in front of me.

"Hey." He covered.

"Nothing I've seen before." I smirked at my husband. He walked over to me and cupped my face, he rest his lips on mine and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

My hands went down to his ass and I slapped it, "ow." He scrunched his nose. "Go shower." I demanded.

He rubbed his ass and stepped into the shower.

I stood in front of the shower and brushed out my wet hair. I dried it and braided it.

A few minutes later, Derek finally finished showering. He stepped out and dried off, changing into his sleep clothes.

Derek stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my shoulder. "I love you baby." He whispered in my ear.

(Pretend this is Derek with a sleeve)

@avery_luh lover forever ♾️

tagged @derek_luh

liked by @jackgilinsky and 12m others

@jackgilinsky 😍😍😍
@madisonbeer hotties
@sammywilk couple goals
@jvck.j so cute!

"Have you ever thought of expanding the family, like having another kid." Derek suddenly asked me.

"Are you asking if I want more kids." I asked him.

He nodded his head, "yes, I've thought about it, I want Aurora to have a sibling." I told Derek.