21

ever since I've move into the girls house, I been having a hard time adjusting and trying to move forward.

I've sent divorce papers to Jack but I haven't heard anything back, maybe he has signed it or maybe he hasn't. Who knows.

I sent Jack a quick text. "Please sign the divorce papers so that we both can move on."

"Stop texting Jack and leave us the hell alone, you will get your precious divorce papers. Geez." - Cameron.

you can't send or receive calls from this number

This bitch blocked me. I grabbed my keys and headed downstairs. "Where you heading?" Stassie stopped me.

"That bitch Cameron blocked me from jacks phone. I just needed updates on the divorce papers and she blocked me." I scoffed and slid on my shoes.

I got into my car and sped off to my brothers house. I pulled up a few minutes later and stormed into the house.

"Woah. Slow down." Sammy caught me.

"Where is he?" I said.

"They're out back grilling steaks." He looked at me with a worried look.

I stormed outside to see Jack and that bitch.

"The hell are you doing here." She got all up in my face.

I punched her and she fell on her ass. "Stay the fuck away from me bitch." I spat at her.

I turned to face Jack and glared at him, "and you, sign the fucking divorce papers so that I can finally be free from you. It's like you have this power over me. I need to be free from you. I WANT TO FUCKING MOVE ON FROM YOU! I DO NOT WANT TO BE REMINDED THAT THE ONE GUY I GAVE MY LIFE TO CHEATED ON ME. I want to be free from you." I snapped at him.

He set his beer down and disappeared into the house, I turned around to see Cameron still on her ass while blood was dripping from her nose. Jack appeared seconds later with a orange folder. He handed it to me and stared at me with a sorry look.

"I hope I never see you again. You ruined me and please do us all a favor and keep your bitch on a leash." I scoffed and stormed out of the house.

I ran out to my car and got in. I locked the door and started bawling my eyes out. I hit the wheel repeatedly and cried my heart out. I wiped my tears quick and calmed down so that I don't drive and cry at the same time, and get into a car accident.

I put my car in reverse and backed out of the driveway. I sped home leaving Jack in the past.

I'm going to have to raise this baby on my own, I need to get full custody. I don't want Jack to have power over me. I should've known better to not be with him. The first time he fucked me over was when he abused me.

I knew then it was wrong but he had this power over me.

I finally arrived home and parked in the driveway. I turned off the car and I felt tears brim in my eyes.

I grabbed the orange folder and pulled out the papers to see him signed every single page. I slid it back in and put my head on the wheel. I let the tears slip from my eyes as I cried.

He's gone. My husband, the love of my life is gone.

I feel so betrayed to the point where I don't want to live anymore.

I lifted my head up and my eyes still felt heavy with tears. There was a knock on my window and I looked to see Claudia and the girls staring at me. I unlocked the car and they all got in.

"Are you okay?" Claudia asked the first thing.

"I'm all good. I just needed to let some tears go." My voice cracked and I felt my eyes get heavy again with tears.