12

@jackgilinsky lover <3

tagged @ellebeck

liked by @ellebeck and 120m others

@ellebeck ❤️❤️
@sammywilk cuties
@trendytea moved on so quick huh?
@madisonbeer so cute 🥰
@derek_luh @trendytea leave!

I got off from the bed and walked downstairs to see my friends in the kitchen making a huge mess.

Jack followed behind me and stopped dead in his track, "y'all making a mess and for what?" He said and shook his head.

"We told Sammy to let Derek mix the pancake batter but he didn't listen." Madison said and took a sip of her coffee.

Sammy slipped on the batter, knocking Madison's coffee mug. It flew out of her hand and broke into pieces while Sammy fell on his ass.

I burst into laughter at what is happening in front of me.

"Y'all need to clean this up before someone else gets hurt." I laughed while walking to the island bar.

I sat down and watched them struggle, Sammy was still on the floor in pain.

I walked to the kitchen and helped Sammy up, "are you okay." I asked him.

"Yeah, my ass hurts." He groaned.

"Go clean up and change." I shook my head. He walked off while I helped the others clean up the insane mess.

"No, we did this, go relax while we clean." Madison stopped me. She grabbed the mop from me and shoo me away.

I laughed and walked to the living room. I plopped myself down and Jack brought me my coffee mug.

"Thanks baby." I said. Jack sat down next to me and laid his head on my stomach.

"I missed you Avery, Elle." He said in a confused tone.

"Call me Avery Jack, I'm still your Avery." I smiled down at him.

"Okay Avery." He grinned up at me.

I leaned down and kissed him on the head.

I really did miss him, he's the love of my life.

I played with his hair while the group cleaned up their mess.

"Uhm Avery." Claudia ran out.

"What happened." We both shot up.

"Remember how Madison's coffee mug broke? Well she stepped on a piece of glass and she's bleeding like cra-

Jack and I shot up from the couch and ran over to the kitchen to see Madison standing in her own blood while it trickle down her foot.

I told Jack to pick her up and carry her to the couch. He walked over trying to not step in her blood and carried her to the couch.

"Thanks Jack." She said as he set her down.