04

"How about you guys spend the night." I offered to our friends.

"We don't want to intrude." Sammy and Nate said at the same time.

"Please, we miss you guys and we want to spend time with you all." I smiled.

It took them a few minutes and they finally agreed to staying over for tonight. They don't live far from us so they went home to grab a few clothes and other stuff.

We made some room in the guest bedrooms. We have two upstairs and two downstairs, Jack pulled out the air mattresses and placed them also in the guest bedrooms.

We are prepared, we have a big family so we are prepared whenever they stay over.

I walked to the storage closet and grabbed some blankets and pillows and set the beds. I saw multiple headlights and I looked out the window to see my friends pulling up into the driveway.

Our driveway is gigantic, it can fit multiple cars.

I walked downstairs to see all of them piling into the house carrying a small backpack of their things, "how long are y'all planning on staying." I joked.

"As long as you guys let us." Derek said and smirked at us.

"Oh we're being used." I said.

"Y'all have houses, GO LIVE IN THEM" Jack said.

Derek playfully held his broken heart, "rude" Derek scoffed and plopped himself down on the couch.

So our house has its own movie theater, we never use it because we always use the living room so this would be our first time. It's very spacey in there, the movie theater has its own pillows and blankets and shit. It's literally comfortable in there. We never use it to watch movies but I use it to take naps.

"Let's all watch a movie tonight." I said

They all grabbed their bags and went to go settle in first. "I'll make the popcorn and drinks while you go pick a movie." Jack said. I walked off and he smacked my ass just in time.

I turned around and sent glares at him, he just stood there and smirked at me like a stupid idiot.

I walked to our movie theater hidden down the long hallway and went to go choose a horror movie.

The door opened and I turned around to see Nate walking into the room.

"Hey Avery, can we talk?" He asked.

Nate sat down on the couch beside me.

"Sure." I set down the remote and turned to face him.

"I know this is sudden but I didn't know how to tell you straight up about this...

"Nate you're scaring me. What is it?" I asked.

"I like you, not only as a friend but more than a friend. I never wanted to say anything about it because you're with Jack but I kept it bottled inside that it was literally eating me alive that I literally had to speak up and say something about it. Im sorry for dropping all of this on you but I love you, and I loved you ever since we met. Im sorry." He rambled.

What the fuck?

Did I hear that right?

Did Nate just confess his love to me?

I hope Jack doesn't walk in on this...

"Please say something." He said and got closer. I scooted away and stood up from the couch.

"Nate I can't, I'm sorry; I'm with Jack. He's my husb-

Then he does something I did not expect him to do, Nate kissed me just in time for Jack to walk in.

I pushed him off before my husband could get a word out.

"THE FUCK NATE." I scoffed.

"the hell is going on here?" Jack stepped in and held me back.

"He fucking kissed me." I wiped the kiss off my lips and held onto jacks arm.

"You did what?" Jack stared at Nate, there was hatred in his eyes.

"YOU KISSED MY WIFE?" He yelled.

Oh fuck, shit is about to get real. At this point, our friends were gathered outside the door to see what was happening.

"Derek, please get Avery out of here." He demanded.

Derek grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room.

"Jack don't fucking do anything stupid." I said to him.

"No promises" he sternly said.

-Jack POV-

Derek pulled Avery away and everyone else watched from a distance, "so you kissed my wife?" I asked again.

"I'm sorry please. It was a mis-

"Don't you FUCKING DARE SAY ITS A MISTAKE. I heard what you told her, you confessed your stupid love to her. Well guess what, SHE IS MINES NOT YOURS." I shouted at him. I pushed him and he fell against the side of the couch.

"Dude please." He held his hands up hoping I'll stop.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE. AND STAY AWAY FROM MY WIFE." I yelled at him.

He hurried out of the bedroom door while I stood there fuming with anger.

"Jack, calm down." My best friend calmed me down.

"I'm calm." I said to Johnson and ran my hand through my hair.

"I can't believe him." Sammy scoffed.

I walked out to see him gathering his things, "you're still here?" I asked.

"I was apologizi-

"She doesn't fucking need your apology, leave my house and don't ever come back." I demanded. He took one last look at us before walking out.

"I have to say something..." Derek said.

We turned around to see him comforting Avery, "Nate did drink before coming here." He said and sighed afterwards.

"But we didn't know he was going to do all of this." Sammy said.

Avery stood up and walked over to me, her arms wrapped around my waist as she buried her head in my arms.

I rubbed her back and kissed her head, "it's okay baby." I said and rubbed her head.

"we should forget about all this and enjoy our night." Madison walked over and grabbed Avery, they both walked away to the movie theater.

"Are you okay man." Derek patted me on my shoulder.

"I'm fine, thanks for comforting Avery, can't thank you enough for that." I said to Derek.

"Of course, always." He smiled at me and disappeared with the others.

My wife appeared, "hey baby." She said and walked up to me. Her little arms wrapped around my waist and she looked up at me with her beautiful eyes.

I love this woman, I can't believe Nate would do something like that.

"Are you okay Jack." she asked softly.

"I'm fine baby." I wrapped my arms around her small body and rest my chin on her head.

"Are you sure, you seem a bit tense" she pulled away and ran her fingers through my hair.

She makes me crazy, I'm head over heels for her.

"I love you princess." I kissed her lips, I lifted Avery onto the counter and stood in between her legs.

"You make me crazy, you know that. I'm in love with you Avery Gilinsky." I said and wrapped my arms around her.

"I love you more Gilinsky." She grinned from ear to ear at me.

Derek walked in with Sammy, "oops, sorry for interrupting." They said and walked back down the hallway.

"Our friends are waiting for us." She said and hopped off the counter. She grabbed the snacks while I followed behind her with the drinks.