34

Derek and I walked down the aisle while everyone were cheering and clapping at the newly weds.

@averyluh Mr. And Mrs. Luh💍❤️

tagged @derek_luh

liked by @jackgilinsky and 90k others

@jvck.j congrats newly weds❤️
@jackgilinsky congrats!!
@madisonbeer SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH!
@maggielindemann SO CUTE😭🩷

We had the after party for a little while before Derek and I left for our honeymoon.

The girls packed our bags into the car while Derek and I said bye to our family and friends.

"Have fun on your honeymoon, take loads of pictures and I'm so happy for you." My brother said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Thank you big brother." I said and kissed him on the cheek.

My brother stepped away and Jack walked over to me, "you're married now." He said and smiled weakly at me.

"You're gonna be okay, you're going to find the love of your life. Just give it time. Since Aurora is staying home, you get to spend time with your daughter." I smiled up at him.

He pulled me in for a hug, Jack wrapped his arms around me as I laid my head on his chest.

"Thank you for everything, I hope you and Derek have an amazing time on your honeymoon. You deserve so much in life." He mumbled.

"You deserve happiness." I said as I pulled away. I kissed him on the cheek and walked off to say bye to everyone else.

I stood in front of Nate and instantly wrapped my arms around him.

"I missed you so much, don't ever leave me ever again Nate." I said.

"Never." He said and kissed my head. He wrapped his arms around me and I felt safe, with my best friend.

I was shocked when Nate told me how he survived but I was relieved when he came back into my life.

"Thank you." I looked up at him.

"For what?" He asked.

"For being my best friend." I smiled at Nate.

He pulled me into his arms again and didn't let go.

"Nate, can I get my wife back." Derek joked.

"Sorry, just missed my best friend. And I missed you Derek." He let me go and bro hugged with Derek.

"Missed you man, don't you leave us again." He pointed a finger at Nate and they hugged.

Derek looked at me, "it's time for us to go." He said.

"Let me say bye to the girls and Sammy." I told Derek and kissed him on the cheek.

Sammy was in fact standing with the girls so I headed over to them.