25

I woke up again but in my own bed, I have tear stains on my face.

The door opened and in came Jack, "what are you still doing here?" I asked.

"Just checking up on you. You fainted earlier from all the stress and crying." He told me.

he sat on the edge of my bed and stared at me. "I fainted?" I asked and wiped my tear stains from my face.

"Yeah, you burned all of Nate's pictures." He said.

I came to realization, I threw the covers off of me and ran to my closet. I grabbed the box where the pictures were and opened it up to see that I saved one picture of Nate.

I grabbed it and held it close to me, thank god.

I felt tears slip from my eyes as I felt a presence sit down beside me.

"You saved one?" Jack asked me.

"Yeah. I knew that if I burned them all, I might regret it one day." I set Nate's picture back into the box full of my memories with him and closed the lid.

The box is empty anyways, other than stuff I kept for him after he passed. But all of his pictures but one are burned to ashes.

I wanted to burn the whole box, but if I did; I'll regret it definitely.

"You're going to be alright okay." Jack said and wrapped his arms around me.

I rest my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. "Thank you Jack for being here for me, always."

"Of course Avery. I'm always going to be here for you.

I smiled up at him and then I was alone again, in my room. I put away my box of memories and held onto Nate's picture. I stood up and walked to my wall of memories and pinned Nate's picture up on my wall of friends. I stared at it once more before I got interrupted.

My bedroom door opened and in came Derek, "hey, are you okay." He asked me and stood beside me.

"Yeah I'm okay. I'm just missing Nate." I said to Derek. We both sat down on the edge of my bed.

I leaned my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around me.

"He'd want you to be happy." Derek softly said. I looked up at him as I leaned in and connected my lips with his.

Surprisingly, he kissed me back.

@averyjohnson lover from afar💕😋

tagged @derek_luh

liked by @jvck.j and 90k others

@derek_luh princess❤️
@sammywilk can we talk?
@jvck.j cuties
@madisonbeer you guys are so cute
@claudiatihan 😍😍
@staskaranikolaou caption💯
@maggielindemann 😍😍👀 #davery

"I don't want to speak to Sammy." I stared at Derek. He could see that I had a scared look.

"You don't have to speak to him if you don't want to. I'll be here for you." Derek said and kissed me on my forehead.

There was a knock on my bedroom door, "Avery, are you in there?" Sammy's voice appeared on the other side.

I looked at Derek for help. "It's up to you." Derek whispered in my ear.

"Yes but we can talk from here. I don't want you to come in here." I demanded. Derek stood up and locked the bedroom door.

He sat back down and wrapped his arms around me.

"I just wanted to apologize to you Avery. I regret everything I've said to you earlier when I was drunk. I know it's no excuse of me being drunk. I know you probably think I meant everything I said but it's not true. I regret it all and I hope you forgive me someday. I'm terribly sorry Avery." He rambled on.

His footsteps retreated and I turned to face Derek.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah I'm totally fine.

"You know that you'll have to face him sooner or later right?" He asked me.

"I know but I want to stay here until I'm ready to face him downstairs." I told Derek. Derek laid down and I crawled over to him. I laid down and rest my head on his chest.

"I wonder what life would've been like if you and I had become a thing first." I spoke out loud.

"Remember that day at the party, Jack and your brother would not let you near me once but you still flirted with me in front of them." Derek rambled.

"Don't remind me." I groaned. Derek laughed as his hand snaked around my waist.

"Worse day of my life, I couldn't enjoy anything because of jacks jealousy and my brothers annoying protection." I rolled my eyes and played with the helm of Derek's shirt.

"They literally told me that you were always a player and get mad every time you and I hung out." I sat up and stared at him.

"Well I'm glad you and I connected now." He said.

Derek leaned in and kissed me on the lips, I climbed on-top of his lap and leaned down to kiss his plump lips.

"Are you sure, I told you I'll wait for you." Derek said.

"No more waiting." I smiled at him. He flipped us over until he was hovering over me.

Derek lifted my sweatshirt up and over my head. He smirked down at me as he set my sweatshirt down on the ground.

"You're so hot." He said.

I blushed like an idiot, "someone's blushing." Derek joked.

Derek lowered his head and left wet kisses on my neck, then a trail going down my collarbone. He snaked his hand underneath me and unclipped my bra.

I slid it off of me and he resume his kisses on my chest. Derek cupped my breasts and sucked on them.

"Oh fuck." I moaned quietly.

Derek's lips touch my neck as he started sucking on my skin.

He stuck his hand inside my pants and started fingering me.

I closed my eyes and started moaning.

"Please don't stop." I whimpered.

Derek went faster with his fingers as I gripped onto his shirt.

"you like that baby." He asked me.

"Yess." I moaned, begging him to finger me faster.

"Derek I'm close." I whimpered.

"Don't come yet." He demanded. Derek got off the bed and pulled me close to him. He slid off my shorts along with my panties and spread my legs open.

Derek flickered his tongue against my clit as his finger thrusted into me. "Oh fuck." I threw my head back and moaned.

"Derek I'm close." I said.

"I know baby, just hold on for just a bit longer." He said.

I felt derek suck on my clit as his tongue flicker against me, I felt my walls close on his finger as I reached my climax.

"Derek." I moaned.

I can't hold it, I came onto his fingers. He stood up as his eyes glued on me, he stuck his fingers in his mouth and sucked them clean.

I sat up on my elbows and smirked at him.

"You taste so good." He winked.