15

a little backstory on Nate and Cameron.

We all know what Cameron did, but no one knows who I dated first.

Nate and I dated in 6th through the middle of 7th grade.

He cheated on me, he slept with my enemy and made the whole school turn against me.

They made up rumors about me that I'm this and this. I'm a slut blah blah.

Nate was my first love, even though I was crushing on gilinsky in secret since we were kids; Nate was my first love.

My first boyfriend and he cheated on me, he slept with the one girl who I used to call best friend.

She was my best friend since elementary, Cameron Grey. She was the girl that Nate slept with.

She was the girl who betrayed me and went behind my back. Fucking my boyfriend.

They both screwed me over and turned my world upside down.

That's why I didn't like her at the start of high school, and when she and gilinsky messed around with each other. I hated her even more.

But now we are friends and that's all that matters. I want to move on from my trauma and the past.

After I broke up with Nate. I met Cameron and he became my worst nightmare.

Cameron was in Nate's friend group, I dated Cameron until sophomore year when he became controlling. Those years that we were together, he was controlling and toxic.

He would not let me leave him, he would threaten me that if I left him, he would hurt me and do anything to make me pay.

He stalked me, sent death threats in the mail and over text.

I knew he was doing this for popularity but it was all because Nate and Cameron had told him what to do, to get revenge on me.

I found out that it was their plan because I overheard them one night when they stayed over.

It was a living nightmare having my boyfriend abuse me for popularity.

But the past is the past, it's time to move on.

"What are you thinking about." Nate snapped me back into reality.

"I tend to space out a lot." I chuckled and sat down.

"Your brother looks like he's about to kill Cameron and I." Nate said.

"Said too soon, they are coming over now." Cameron stood up. Nate stood behind me while i stopped my family from killing them.

"Avery move." My brother demanded.

"Can we speak please, in private." I demanded.

"I'll be right back guys." I said to my exes.

I grabbed my family and we walked to the guest bedroom downstairs. I closed the door and faced them.

"What the hell Avery. Did you forget what they did to you." My brother snapped at me.

"I forgave them." I said and scoffed.

"Why the hell would you do that... DID YOU FORGET WHAT THEY DID TO YOU." He yelled.

My husband held my brother back and tried to calm him down.

"YES I KNOW WHAT THEY DID BUT ITS MY TRAUMA. If I want to forgive and forget then I'm allow to do so. ITS MY TRAUMA." I yelled back at him.

"They put you through hell and you just forgave them." He scoffed.

"I forgave Cameron and she did worst but you aren't saying anything about her. Why?" I scoffed.