(𝘈/𝘕):*𝘊𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘚𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩* 400+ 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸𝘴!? 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺! 𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨♡

𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘩𝘰- 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳!♡

꧁꧂

<Chapter four>
|𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞|

"I'm back!" You announced.

Draxum saw as you and the mutants enter with the creature, along with the substance.

"Good job (Y/N). I just have to make adjustments to the machine and it will be ready." He explained.

He softly ruffled your hair, messing it up. You slightly pout.

"Why don't you go celebrate outside in the human realm. You deserve it. After all, it is still your birthday." Muninn soon entered the chat.

"Yeah! And you didn't get to blow out you candle too!"

Your eyes widen to this. You can go back to the city without hiding or having to hurt anybody. This was the definitely the best day ever.

"Thank you...dad." You choked out letting out a few tears. You then noticed what you said. Covering your face of embarrassment, Draxum got up slowly and embraced you. You were shocked. Last time you called him dad, both of you avoided each other for a while.

"No problem kid." You hugged back. Muninn joined the hug as well.

"Alright, enough of this. Blow your candle now." Draxum muttered. You happily complied.

"What did you with for?" Muninn asked

"If I tell you, it won't come true." You joked. You wished that this moment could last forever. With this loving family.

"OK, I'm gonna go change. I have a city to explore!" You celebrated.

"Be careful out there!" Draxum warned. You ran out letting out a 'sure thing'. Once you were out of sight, Munnin turned to Draxum.

"You can't possibly still be thinking about turning her into mutant now. Right sir?" He asked. He wouldn't want to turn into one. He sees you as a sister. It would hurt him.

"I can't back down now, we've come too far to stop."

"She thinks of you as family! And your just gonna break her trust and your relationship with her!"

"Quiet, you fool. I do whatever I want, while you obey my every order!" Draxum snapped, banging the wall.

"... Yes sir."

꧁꧂

So many people.

You haven't socialized with anyone for seven years, heck, you never socialized before that! You always waited for someone to start a conversation with you instead.

Dammit, my anxiety is rising.

You walked by many people bumping into them.

What they didn't know is that you were doing it on purpose. Since you don't have any money, you're gonna have to steal.

"Watch it!"

"Careful!"

"Out of my way!"

"I'm sorry" you apologized constantly into each of them. Smirking afterwards.

"Not sorry" you smirked holding up a wallet.

You entered many stores, buying clothes, shoes, merchandise, plushies, ect. The sun had rose up.

"Whoa! What time is it?" You check your watch.

"7am? Hmm. I should go back."

You began walking to the construction site, opening the portal. As you landed, your eyes widened in horror. The place was in pieces.

You dropped everything, running towards the building.

"DAD! DRAXUM! MUNINN! GUYS!" You called out.

Nobody answered. You finally got there to see everything destroyed. You sobbed, sobbed like never before. Screaming at the top of your lungs.

You looked around to see if you could find them. You found a hand coming out of a boulder. Not just any hand...

But Draxum's...

You kick the boulder away to she him and Muninn laying there. You held them, checking for a pulse, a sign that they are still there.

There it is.

You felt it. It was faint, but still there. You sighed relieved. You haven't lost them.

"Muninn...Dad... who did this?" You sniffled.

"They did..." Munnin whispers.

You held Muninn closer to you embracing him.

"...who is they?"

"*cough* turtles."

You tense up. How did they get here? They don't have anything to open the portal.

Wait...

Why did they even come?

You were glaring at the ground, full of anger.

"I'll kill them... I'll kill then ALL!" You shouted.

Draxum woke grabbed hold of your arm, calming you down.

"I have a better idea. Do you think your up for this mission?" He asked in a weak voice. You stare at him and Muninn sympathetically.

"Yes, sir"

𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳-𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴

☆𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘈𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘭'𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦. 𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘏𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘮

☆𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳-𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴... 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘵.

(𝘜𝘗𝘎𝘙𝘈𝘋𝘌)
(𝘠/𝘕) (𝘓/𝘕)
𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘴: 𝘒𝘶𝘯𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘪
𝘚𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭: 50%
𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴: 𝘔𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘯, 𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘹𝘶𝘮
𝘈𝘤𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦: 𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘌𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴: [𝘜𝘗𝘎𝘙𝘈𝘋𝘌] 𝘓𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘰, 𝘙𝘢𝘱𝘩𝘢𝘦𝘭, 𝘋𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰, 𝘔𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘰, 𝘈𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘭