ボーナス

[LOADING FILE]

𝐌𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞,

𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐭. 𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐭.

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫.

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲,
𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞♡︎

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

<Chapter eighteen>
|Late 50k special|

"Leon, I have to go to work." You try prying Leo off your leg. "Señor Hueso will be mad at me if I'm late."

"No." He responded. He only held you tighter. "Stay..."

"I have to get my morning coffee." You started getting irritated. He's been more clingy these days, and as much as you find in adorable, it's too much. "I'm gonna be late!"

You finally break free from his grip and sprinted away. You sigh relieved for that situation was over. Now for your morning beverage.

꧁꧂

"Next."

You walk up to take your order. "I would like a regular coffee please." You ordered.

You could feel his aura. It was calm, kind, full of positivity. You recognize it, but from where? You look at the boy to see the whole view. His dark hair and cappuccino skin.

"Sure thing. Name?"

"...(Y/N)"

"..." the boy stared at you shocked. The hand he held the marker, shaking. You didn't understand why. "Last name?"

"(L/N)"

He couldn't speak. His hand trembled as reached out to you, almost as he had seen a ghost. You just stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

"Do...do I know you?" You asked. I swear I've felt that aura somewhere—

"Y—yeah. It's me, Oujirou." He sniffled, wiping the tears that had just fallen down his cheeks. "Wait, hold up." He took off his apron and exiting from the back door. You just stood there quietly trying to process what the heck just happened.

Oujirou...where have i heard that name before?—

"SURPRISE—"

"—THE HECK!?"

He had tackled you onto the floor. He was laughing as he got up. Your eyes widened in realization. "You sick son of a bit—"

"Nice to see you again, (Y/N)—san"

"...I guess I could say the same to you Oujirou—san." You laugh at your childhood friend.

He held his arm out. You gladly took it and got up, only for him to pull you into a hug. You could feel him shaking uncontrollably. You could only pat his back, running your fingers through his long hair. "Are you ok?"