<Chapter eight>
|𝐃𝗼𝐰𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬|

"I've already won, Raphael. Not even your brothers were able to beat me." You smirked.

"I not holding back." Raph glared.

Who would've thought you would ever do this. You wiped the sweat off your forehead, panting.

Dance, Dance Revolution!

You and Raph were having a dance battle. You were trying to beat Raph's high score, while he is trying to gain a new high score. You've already beat his brothers high score.

"Yeah! All right!... Get 'em! Ooh! Ahh!" Raph panted, giving himself a pep talk.

"They call me dancing queen for a reason!...Loser!" You panted, taunting him.

"I don't think he's got this." Leo teased.

"Hey! Leave him alone!" Mikey defended, punching his shoulder lightly.

"What? I'm just saying he doesn't have this!"

"You guys are just...trying to get...in my head!" Raph said running out of breath.

"Oh my peaches and cream! He just doubled!" Donnie exclaimed. "And (Y/N) tripled!"

"Beat that, Red!" You taunted.

Raph started sweating heavily. No way you were beating him.

"Rag. Now!" Raph demanded.

"Have I ever told you how big and beautiful you are?" Mikey asked smiling, wiping Raph's sweat with a rag.

"No... But thank you."

How about you, (Y/N)? Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" Mikey asked, wiping you forehead with a wide smile.

"No... But thank you as well." You send him a smile.

"No way! (Y/N) is actually beating Raph!" Donnie held his head. "I can't watch! But I can't not watch!"

"Watch me beat this noob!" You exclaimed.

Mikey and Leo cheer you on. Leo got an idea to help you win.

"You know what they say about big-time moments?" Leo taunted with a smug smile.

"Yes..I do.. They say that in big-time moments... Leaders make-"

"BRAIIIIIIN!"

You all stop what your doing and turn towards the sudden noise. You see a human rat, looking blue.

Literally blue.

𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑!

"Who is that?..." You ask.

"Oh! That's our Pop's, Splinter." Mikey answered.

"Ow! My brain!" Splinter groaned.