十三

FUN FACT: I love this song

REMINDER: REVENGE PLAN COMMENCING

...Please wait....
·
·
·
Loading...

CONTINUE?
·
·
·

Good luck, (Y/N)!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

...[LOADING FILE]

↳𝐓𝗼: 𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝗼𝐯𝐞

𝐘𝗼𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝗺𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞. 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝗺𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝗼𝗺 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐰𝗼𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧. 𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝗼𝗺 𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝗼 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝗼 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐮𝐬.

𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝗼𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐲𝗼𝐮- 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝗼𝐰𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝗺𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲,
𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

<Chapter thirteen>
|𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 1|

You stood still inside this empty room, staring at the wall with no expression. You couldn't think well...

You stare at the gold helmet Draxum gave you. You asked him if he could change it to gold so you two could match. But when you got it back you felt numb, empty...you felt so lost.

After all...the day has finally come.

"Are you ready?" Draxum questions.

"...yeah... Yes, Dad. My apologies, I zoned out." You explain.

"That's fine. Now. Tell me who we should recruit." He nodded, sitting next to you to see your notes.

"Alright." You sigh. You straighten your back as you sat on your seat. You placed your helmet on the table.

No.1-Repo Mantis

"He owns a junkyard, despises the turtles...and me, for stealing a vehicle of his. His skills are alright and average, yet fast. His claws are useful as well."

"Alright- Wait- why did you steal it?" Muninn asked.

"Shut up, that jerk almost made me miss school for nothing." Your eye twitched in memory. "Next up."

No.2-Hypno-potamus

"...can I skip this one?"

"No."

"Ugh..." The floor was suddenly interesting. "He's a magician. Real magic, none of it is fake or a lie. His skill is a bit above average and is also pretty fast. Strong as well due to his size. Absolutely hates the turtles as well."

"Interesting, that's somewhat useful."

"Yeah, but (Y/N), why don't you like him." Huginn tilted his head.