二十九

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮,

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐣𝐨𝐲♡︎

𝐈𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞?

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲,
𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬♡︎

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

<Chapter twenty—nine>
|Valentine's Day Special|

"Mikey! Stop! It tickles!" You laughed.

Michelangelo held your face in his hands as he gave you butterfly kisses all over your face. You could only smile at this adorable gesture.

"I thought we were supposed to be baking." You chuckled. He looked up at you with a loving smile.

"I can't help it! You're so cute!" He hugged you close.

You grin, placing a finger under his chis as you brought him in for a kiss. He smiled under the kiss wrapping his arms around your neck. You place your hands on his waist, pulling his closer.
His short ass can't reach you completely, so he has to stand on his toes to kiss you.

He tastes like...pizza.

Of course.

"Are we gonna make those cookies or not?" You raise a brow grinning.

"Mmm. Yeah, but first—" he pecked your lips once more before going back to making the cookie dough. "Ok, now we can."

You snicker as you walk up next to him, making the icing. You've never tried cookies, so Mikey thought it'd be a good idea to makes some for you.

"You're gonna love these cookies!"

"I know."

"What the hell is going on here?"

You both turn to see Draxum staring at the two of you wide eyed.

"O—Oh, Hey Draxum..." Mikey shuddered.

꧁꧂

"..."

Draxum sat in front of the two of you with a blank stare. You don't even know why he's so mad, he's not even you're dad.

Mikey was a different story. He could feel Draxum's eyes on him, and not a good one. The poor box turtle started sweating immensely and nervously as Draxum cleared his throat to speak.

"So...you two are...dating?"

"Yes." You stated.

"...I must speak with...him." He pointed at Mikey.