<Chapter nine>
|𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐢𝗼𝐭|

You were getting ready to go to the turtle's lair. It was Splinter's birthday today and you've made him a present. You we're about to leave the apartment until someone slammed it closed.

"WHAT THE HECK! Oh, Dad, it's just you." You sigh in relief.

"Where are you going?" He raised a brow.

You notice his mask was off. You've seen him without it before, so this was no surprise.

"I'm going to the turtle's lair. It's their father's birthday and they're planning a tiny party for him."

"Is that so?... You aren't getting attached to them now, are you?"

"What..what no! No, I'm not!"

"I hope not. Don't forget what they did to us." He grabbed your shoulder making you face him.

You stare at the floor remembering why you're doing all of this. You've forgotten completely about the plan.

"Yeah...yeah." You had no emotion on your face. It made it hard for Draxum to read you.

"Tell your 'friends' you can't go. We're gonna continue your training."

"Yes, Dad." You took out your phone and texted them quickly. You put it down on the counter and followed Draxum outside.

꧁꧂

A week later

"Again!"

You we're panting. Your legs were sore, shaking. You felt like passing out.

"I...I'm tired...my body hurts." You whimpered.

"Boss, she should take a break, she's been training for six hours now." Muninn whispered.

"That's what happens when you stop training! Get up and try again, (Y/N)!" Draxum ordered.

Shakily getting up, you take out your pocket knife and throw it towards him. While he got distracted, you sprinted towards him getting ready to land a hit. Before you could, everything goes black.

Draxum caught you before you fell.

"Did she faint?" Huginn asked.

"No, she decided it would be a good idea to take a nap in middle of training." Muninn smacked Huginn's head. "Of course she did, Stupid!"

"Quiet, you idiots! Take her to her room. I'll talk to her tomorrow." Draxum ordered.

They both picked you up and flew to your room. They tucked you in bed gently. Muninn gave your forehead a kiss before leaving. Huginn lays down next to you cuddling your arm.

꧁꧂

You feel weight on your abdomen. You open your eyes to find Huginn laying there. You smile and slowly get up. Draxum was probably pissed. You walked towards the door quietly, trying not to wake anyone up.

You snuck to the kitchen to find your phone. You check it and see over fifteen notifications from 'Baby Blue'. You changed it ever since Splinter called him that. You chuckle in memory.

Bᴀʙʏ Bʟᴜᴇ

𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎: (𝚈/𝙽)
(𝚈/𝙽)
(𝚈/𝙽)
𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎♡
𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝♡
𝙰𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎!!