三十七

Chapter thirty seven
|End|

꧁꧂

"Cute kitty." You squealed as you snuggle Repo's pet cat who was now back to normal, thanks to the antidote.

The cat only purrs at your touch, laying on your lap while Repo sat next to you on his couch, watching T.V—Pretending to at least. He can't help but look at the interaction between you and his cat. He's grateful to have what he loves back, he can't thank you enough...in his own way.

He is not much of physical affection with anyone, but you are an exception. Only because you turned his cat back to normal.

He watched you freeze out of nowhere. You stopped smiling, shaking your head as if you had a headache. You placed your hand on your chest, clenching your shirt. Your chest felt tight, as if something had stabbed you. It was horrible. It meant something.

"Something just happened." You muttered. "Nobody fell, but something is definitely wrong."

"Do ya need to go?" Repo questioned, not that he cared, just curious. Also, why was your first thought about someone falling?

"No...it's probably nothing..." you rub your neck nervously. Hopefully everything back at the lair is fine.

Hopefully.

Repo sighed getting up from his couch and towards his DVD shelf. He needed your mind to think of something else other that whatever you're imagining. "Have ya ever watched home alone?"

"What's that?" You question.

"Who raised ya?"

꧁꧂

"Mikey?" Cassandra voice quivered at the horrific sight.

She immediately ran to the box turtle's side, holding him up from his current state. Who would do this? Why is this happening.

"Mikey, Mikey! Wake up! (Y/N) still needs you! Wake up you dumb idiot!" She cried, shaking his deceased body. "Wake up!"

"What did you do?" Raph came in, feeling his big brother senses tingling for a while now, only to see the past foot recruit holding his dead little brother in their arms. "What did you do!?"

He cried as he ran up to Mikey, holding him close. "MIKEY! NO!"

April was next to enter. First she saw Cassandra staring at the scene before her wide eyed and then at Raph who held Mikey as he sobbed, not caring if anyone else saw. Only one this crossed her mind at a time like this.

She killed him, Cassandra killed her little brother.

"You killed him." April glared at the young recruit, catching the Snapping turtle's attention. Cassandra snapped her head towards her quickly, shaking her head.

"No! I did not!" She protested. "I didn't do it!"

"Liar! You've always been part of the foot recruit! Nothing has changed!" Raph snapped.

"I should've killed you when I had the chance." Both Raph and April say at the same time. They don't care if you'll be saddened about this, Cassandra hurt a loved one. April and Raph both look at each other, giving each other a single nod.

So they agreed.

"Only one of us can serve (Y/N)." Raph muttered.

꧁꧂

You clench your chest once again, it was a lot worse than before.

Something was definitely wrong.

You heard ringing, you pulled out your phone to see Splinter calling you. You stood from Repo's couch, excusing yourself from the movie (that you were loving by the way), walking out the door to answer the call.