(𝘈/𝘕): 1000+ 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸𝘴... 𝘸𝘰𝘸...

𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨. 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬.

𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳 1000+ 𝘷𝘦𝘪𝘸𝘴
(*^3^)/~☆
𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 (𝘠/𝘕)

꧁꧂

<Chapter five>
|𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧|

...What in the watermelon sugar?

"OK. Let me...Let me get this straight. The girl from the human realm was able to successfully enter Mystic city, making her 'friends' follow her soon after, proceed to spy on you, and beat the shi-"

"Language!"

"...Crap out of you?"

"...yes"

"Not only that- ALL the oozequito are in the outside world now turning MANY innocent people into muntants right now?"

"...also yes"

You glare at Draxum. This idiot got beaten by four human like turtles and let every oozequito get away. You tighten the bandages around Draxum's arm.

"WHAT THE HEC-"

"NOT ONLY THAT! YOU WANTED THEM TO JOIN YOU!? DID YOU REALLY EXPECT THEM TO SAY YES!?"

"...yes..."

"..."

You tighten the bandages again.

"STOP DOING THAT!"

"Tch. How are you feeling Muninn?"

Ignoring Draxum, you turn your head towards the demonic gargoyle. You bandaged him up first, since he was smaller.

"I'm better."

"Good." You turn back to Draxum and stare at him."So what's the plan?"

"I don't think your gonna like it..."

"...Draxum. For Pete's sake. What is your plan."

𓆦𓆦𓆦

"Miss April O'Neil, May you please come to the main office."

April looks at the speaker, standing up. She walks to the main office and sees the principal talking to a girl with (H/C) hair. The girl stands up and turns around facing April.

"Good morning Miss O'neil. This is a new transfer student. We think maybe you should give her a tour."

"Sure thing! Follow me"