二十一

[LOADING FILE]
𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭. 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐦 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈, 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞?

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐦, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝...𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧, 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?

𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭.

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲,
𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞♡︎

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

<Chapter twenty—one>
|Fathers|

"Anatawa Hitorijanai"

"What does that mean?" You face your father.

"You'll know when you grow up." He replied showing no sign of emotion. You turn back to admire the flowered scenery in front of you.

"This is why nobody likes you." The corner of your lip quirked up.

"...Why—"

"It's fun" You replied.

You both stare at each other, until he started laughing. You tried holding back your laugh, but couldn't help it.

"What are you guys laughing about?"  Emi asked. You and your father calmed down once you saw her.

"It's nothing sweetie." He ruffled her hair.

"Ok." She smiled, locking her hand with yours. "Can we play outside Otou—san?"

"Please Otou—san?" You pleaded.

"Sure, go have fun."

"YAY!"

꧁꧂

"(Y/N)! If you don't mind, could you eat lunch with me!?"

Mikey shouted out with a very noticeable blush on his whole face who was currently begging on his knees.

"I already eat lunch with you and your brothers everyday though." You replied. You saw this no different.

He spoke through a whole lot of stutters. "I thought maybe just the two of us, you know, alone?" He pleaded.

This is new, You rose your brow. You could tell he was desperate due to his body language and voice alone. You sighed smiling softly. "May I ask why?"

"Uhhh..." he avoided your gaze nervously. "I—I just wanted to talk to you about something." He started fiddling his fingers. "Just for today, please!"