<Chapter seven>
|𝐑𝐞𝐩𝗼 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐬|

Why are you here again?

You could literally be doing anything else. But instead, Mikey thought it'd be a good idea to bring you along with him and Donnie to some trashy junkyard.

Last night, Draxum had taken you out to train again. You trained till midnight. He then proceeded to tell you about his plan to destroy the turtles. So, you slept around... 4? 5 a.m? Yeah, around there.

"Man! Junkyards are gold mines!"

You jumped at the sudden noise. You calmed down when you saw it was Donnie. You closed your eyes and leaned your head down on Mikey's shoulder. You know Donnie doesn't like being touched so you went with Mike.

"Who needs real pineapples, when you can have one of these!" Donnie exclaimed.

Mikey notices something from a far. His eyes widen, shaking your shoulder to wake you up. You slightly jump. Mikey points behind you, scared. You turn around to see what he's pointing at. Your eyes widen as well...

"Donnie, Donnie, Donnie-" you nagged repeatedly, poking him.

Donnie's eye twiched.

"What!?"

"WaTcH OuT!" You grab his arm along with Mikey's, pulling them away.

Above where you were all previously standing, a car fell and crushed the car Donnie was inspecting.

"(Y/N). I would really appreciate a heads up next time." Donnie furrows his eyebrows.

"...Motherfu-"

"GUYS! LOOK!" Mikey aimed at a wrecker pulling a weird looking vehicle. You raise a brow.

Why it look like that?

The two brothers gasp.

"Is that.."

"IT IS!" Donnie beamed, finishing Mikey's sentence.

"The Jupiter Jim Moon Buggy!" Mikey smiled.

You were still confused, so you decided to ask.

Oh how you wished you didn't

"What is...Jupiter Jim?" You asked.

Both of them snap their heads towards you. Their eyes were full of terror. You shivered slightly at this view. Mikey ran to you and shook you like a maniac.

"WHAT THE-"

"HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT JUPITER JIM IS!?"

"That is the moon buggy! Featured in not one, not two! But..." Donnie turned to grab something. "But SIXTY sequels of 'Jupiter Jim's Last Trip to he Moon'!"

"Why the..." You turn to Mikey. You know he is pretty innocent, so no cussing....

Yet

"...Fudge is there so many!?"

They just shrug. They turn back to the vehicle and start to fanboy again. You rolled your eyes.

"How could anybody let that historical gem slip through their fingers!?" Mikey cried.