二十

[UPGRADE]
More Characters have been added as love interests PLATONICALLY.

➤April O'Neil (winner)
♡︎: 45%

➤Kendra (cuz why not)
♡︎: 0%

Thank you all for voting!
Also, someone wanted me to add Señor Hueso so he can be friends with (Y/N) and I'll gladly do so :).

Señor Hueso
↳[LOADING TRUST PERCENTAGE]
↳67%

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[LOADING FILE]
↳𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐬𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝, 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭.

𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬, 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫.

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲,
𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞♡︎

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

<Chapter twenty>
|Heavenly|

"Gracias, Señor Hueso!" You smiled widely as he handed you your check. Your instincts took over as you hugged him. It was a bit hard since he was a skeleton, but you didn't mind.

"No problem, Chiquita. You're one of my best chefs." He ruffled your hair, hiding his smile. "I owe it to you for being the only staff member to stay and for saving my restaurant."

"No problem, Señor." You nodded recalling todays event. "But please check your schedule next time, we don't want two mortal enemies almost destroying your restaurant again." You chuckle, pulling away from the hug.

"That was my fault. Perdoname." He apologized. You smiled, giving him a single nod. "What will you be doing with the money?"

"Well." You rubbed the back of your neck nervously. "I'm planning to move out of the turtles lair and get myself my own apartment." You explained rather excitedly. You almost have enough money, just a few more and you can finally move out.

"Well then, I hope you accomplish it." He ran his fingers through your (H/C) hair once again messing it up. You fix your hair and walked away.

"Bye Da—I MEAN!—Señor Hueso!" You walked away quickly, closing the door. You covered you're face in embarrassment, Hoping he didn't hear or notice what you were about to say.

"..." Only, he did. He smiled to himself joyfully. "Adios, Mija."

꧁꧂