十五

Dear, Readers

Holy guacamole! 40k+ views!? Thank you guys so much for reading this book o(*≧▽≦)ツ . Also, thank you all so much for 111 followers on Wattpad and...240 on Tik Tok.

Yes. I have a Tik Tok account. It is on my bio. I have the same profile pic for Tik Tok as Wattpad

Do not worry, this is not the end. There are still many more chapters to come.

Also, some people wanted an AU where Leonardo joined Draxum and (Y/N), so at the end of this chapter I will explain what would've happened if he did join.

Sincerely,
Author–chan

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

<Chapter fifteen>
|𝐅𝗼𝗼𝐭|

The turtles brought you with them for another mission against your will. You were just getting ready for a job interview when Raph literally snatched you and took you with them.

"Can you guys explain why were at the zoo? I swear if–"

"NOTHING!" Raph blurt out. "Uh...we...we just thought it'd be a good idea for y–you to kick some butt again? You didn't go on our mission to get web goo from Big mama."

"I thought I told you about my situation with her." You stated.

"Oh, right...you're going anyways."

You sigh before climbing up a pillar. You turn to Donnie for answers. "Donnie, what going on? Why are we here?"

You could feel everyone getting nervous. Something wasn't right. You peak your head above the roof to see–

"DraxUM?–" You were pulled back down by Leo.

"Not good." Raph whispered.

"Goddammit! I knew something was off! You knew I wouldn't come if he was here." You whispered angrily. "I am NOT doing this. I have a job interview to be at, Goodbye."

"But Draxum is back to kidnapping humans and animals." Raph argued.

"Oozesquito!" Mikey cried. "If Draxum uses his bug to mutate the rhino and the warthog, we'll be outmatched!"

Everyone started complaining. You rub your temples tiredly, you were too tired to argue with them right now. "Look guys, I–"

"Huh, what? Mystic metal?" Donnie questioned. "That is a first."

You watched as the bug flew around Draxum, only for him to swat it away.

"What thE–" Leo's eyes widen. "He just swatted away an oozesquito!"

This caught your attention.

"What are you up to, old man." You muttered to yourself.

"Allow me to distract him with my multidimensional reflective orb neutralizer!" Donnie exclaimed.

A disco ball appeared from his staff.

"...that's a disco ball... I'm leaving." You climb down the pillar.

"Wait no, (Y/N).." The guys complained.

You walked out the zoo, ready for the job interview...at least April will be there to help you out.