三十二

<Chapter thirty—two>
|S̶i̶s̶t̶e̶r̶|

꧁꧂

"Onee—San!" Emi ran over to you laughing.

"Emi? Are you ok?" You ask.

"Yup, but i have a question." She got up looking at you curiously. "Do you have a boyfriend?"

seriously? You thought. "No? I don't plan on having one either."

"I thought Oujirou—San was your boyfriend. You guys always hang out together."

"We do hang out, but that doesn't mean he's my boyfriend, he's my best friend." You clarified.

"Good!" She smiled. "Boys are a waste of time!"

"Wait—I didn't say that—"

"You hear that Oujirou—San!?" She turned to the small cappuccino skinned boy who was just drawing on the table. "Your gonna be a waste of time!"

"W—What?"

꧁꧂

"Onee—San!"

You turn around to face Cassandra and Sunita. A few days ago you've introduced them to each other, they got along pretty quick with their admiration for you. They both saw you as an older sister, and you didn't mind it one bit.

"Let's go out!" Sunita requested. "I want to go play laser tag again!"

"Yes!" Cassandra agreed. "Just the tree of us!"

"Um..." you thought about it. "Maybe later, Draxum and The Purple Dragons wanted to talk to me about something soon."

"Oh right!" Sunita remembered something. "They needed me as well." She ran over to Donnie's lab to speak with them.

You stayed in the kitchen confused, watching her leave. You turn to face cassandra who had nothing to do. You smiled as you ran your fingers through her scalp, rubbing it slightly.

"VIBE CHECK!" Mikey came over to you running.

You turn to face him quickly. He cupped your cheeks, kissing you by surprise. You kiss back, smiling under the kiss. You had to stop eventually, since air exists.

"Good morning to you too." You chuckled.

Cassandra pulled Mikey away, with a confused expression. "What the HECK!?"

"...don't tell anyone. Please." You pleaded. "He's my boyfriend." You whispered. She now felt bad about pulling your lover away, so she let go of the box turtle. As soon as she let go, Mikey ran over to your side, holding your hand.

"My deepest apologies, Onee—San!" She bowed down. "I didn't know! Please forgive me!"

"C—Cassandra, it's fine, really." You wave it off. "It's not a big deal."

"Your secret is safe with me!" She saluted with a determined smile.

"Thank you." You smiled softly, hiving her a simple head pat.

꧁꧂

"What are you doing here?"

You glare at the spider Yokai in who was standing next to Draxum and the purple dragons in Donatello's laboratory. She had a wide smile as she faced you.