十二

Officially out of writer's block and I have never been so happy in my entire life :D.

I have skipped the episodes Ms.Cuddles, Stuck on you, and Al be back for a reason. I will explain at the end of this chapter.

Thank you all for you love and support and for 20k+ views (づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤~

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

<Chapter twelve>
|𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞|

"Mother-forking computer! You had to crash right now!?" You yelled. "You had one job! One. Fricking. Job!"

You look around to see everyone staring at you.

"What 'chu all lookin at!?" You glared.

They all immediately turn back to their computers, continuing their school work. Yes...you're at school. You faced your computer again, trying to figure out what the hell is going on. Worst of all, April isn't in the same class as you.

"Maybe if I just-" you heard a shock noise. You glance at the three students wearing purple jackets with dragons on their back.

The Purple Dragons.

You don't mind them, as long as they leave you alone. You found out after the dance that Jason was a part of that group, thanks to April.

You could ask Jason to help you....

Nah.

You pull your phone out, searching for a certain turtle's contact who may be able to help you out.

"Please Answer..." You pleaded, biting your nails as the phone rang.

"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘."

"May I ask you a favor?"

꧁꧂

You spun on your chair out of boredom. This was actually kind of fun. You should probably request this to Draxum.

"Psst! (Y/N)!" You heard a whisper as three ninja stars were thrown your way saying ' I'm. here. !' You look up to see Donnie hanging on the lights of the ceiling wearing his purple hoodie.

He had a huge smile on his face. Although that smile fell when he lost his balance and fell. You extended your arms, catching him.

"I got you." You reassured, giving him a soft smile. You set him down on a chair next to you. "I appreciate that you came here on time."

"-No probbles. I love this place!" Donnie exclaimed moving around with his wheelchair. "Smells like learning and puberty."

"Whatever you say." You smile at his excitement. It's pretty rare for you to see Donnie so happy, so you let him enjoy his moments.

"So, what do you need help with?" Donnie questions.

"My computer crashed and I don't know how to get it working again." You explained.

You moved to the side, letting him do his thing.

"Ah, you don't know how lucky you are to be in school, (Y/N). Surrounded by true intellectuals, scholars after my own heart, Resplendent in gorgeous purple satin jackets-" Donnie rambled as he typed into your computer.

"Wait-" He froze, turning to the Purple Dragons. "What! Purple Satin Jackets!?"

You swore you could see stars shimmering from his eyes. You smile as he rambled once again.