十四

No...

Everything was going so well... All according to plan.

Where did it all go wrong?

...

Oh, right...

Now you remember...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

↳[LOADING FILE...]

𝐓𝗼: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝗼𝐟 𝗺𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝗺𝐬.

𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝗺𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝗼, 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞... 𝐃𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞

𝐃𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐮𝐬...

𝐃𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝗺𝐞.

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲,
𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

<Chapter fourteen>
|𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 2|

"(Y/N)?"

"Surprise Motherfu–" Draxum smacked your head before you could finish your sentence. "Ok, ok! Damn. Muninn, my helmet please."

You turn to face the turtles as Muninn placed your helmet on. They all stared at you with a betrayed expression. You place your hand on your chest.

Why...

Why does my heart ache?

You couldn't speak, nor make a sound. You stood frozen staring into their eyes.

You took a deep breath. "If you join us, it would make things so much easier."

"..." None of them could speak. They couldn't process the fact that you betrayed them. When? How?...

Why?

"So that's a no to joining us then?" Draxum guessed. "Fine, you reject me again for the last time! Now your story ends. Attack!"

All the mutants leap towards the turtle brothers.

"Abraca–pow!"

"Time to pay the man!"

"Don't let go! Don't let go!"

"Turtle bones!"

They all surround them, breaking the turtles out of their trance.

Raph started sweating. "Uhh–"

They showed no mercy. As they groaned and yelled in pain, you stood silently staring as they were thrown out the building, somehow creating a explosion.

"Let's go." Draxum ordered.

You followed behind him. You both watch as some of the turtles crash onto the floor and others fall on baskets and barrels of fish. They were pretty far away.

"That look like it hurt." You comment.

"That's nothing for you though." Draxum stated.

"True."

You felt something coming your way. You lift you arm and grab the object quickly. You gag at the slimy texture.

"What the–" you stare at the fish in your hands. You drop the fish. "...ew."