༺11༻

Hope's POV

"And do I have to be chained to something to talk?" He's quiet, staring at me from floor. "Take these off."

"I've never pictured how pleasant view I could have from this angle." I step back but my hand is cuffed to fucking railing. I have to make him remove them. He's attracted to me, I shouldn't forget that fact.

"Agree, I like my view too." I smirk

"Do you?" He wants to play and I'm not gonna lose, it doesn't matter if it's his game.

"Yes, I do. Just imagine what we can do. Maybe if you just remove this cuffs—"

"Sit down." He says. I close my eyes and inhale sharp breath.

"No." I say. "Do you think I'm one of your girls who'll obey you like puppet?"

"It's your punishment. Also you won't talk to me if I let you go, will you?"  I'm quiet. "What's your name?" I'm speechless, he's impudent. For some reason I understand him, I prioritize my wants too. Maybe it's time to settle down because we're both in bad situation.

"I'm not going to tell you." I sit, my arm hanging in the air.

"Why not?"

"Why yes?"

He stands up and walks in kitchen. "Want to drink something?"

"Red wine." I tell and try to slip my wrist out of cuff. No, it's too tight, even for my tiny wrist. He pours two glass of wine and I watch him, no I stare at him. He hands me my glass but I don't mind it, I stare directly in his eyes.

"I want you to remove handcuffs."

"Absolutely not."

"Why not?"

"Why yes?"

"If you treat me like prisoner, I'll act like one." I say. "I won't cooperate, I won't talk to you."

"If I remove them," he says as he examines me from head to toe, "what will you do for me?"

My eyes widen, I'm scared to know his wish. "Nothing."

He shakes his head. "That won't do. I'll remove them if you concure my condition."

I work my jaw. "What do you want?"

"I'd be careful with that question, pretty girl." He drinks his wine and leans on drawer I was pinned few minutes ago.

"What's your condition?" I'm way too impatient to listen him calling me pretty.

"We'll make agreement. You'll do anything I instruct." Self-esteemed smirk appears again.

"I will NOT!"

"You will, actually..." he shoots dangerous smirk. "We're going to make excellent team."

"We will be nothing since I became personal slave for you." I spit.

"Tell me that you hate me."

"I hate you more than you ever understand." I say and weave all emotions in eighth words. He smiles at me, amused.

"Was it that hard?" He goes for another glass of wine.

"You and me will never be team because of your behavior towards me." Kent turns to me again.

"We're here for reason, Hope." Blondie says. "The job that seems ridiculously simple is actually the one we should be vigilant with." He makes effort to moderate his voice. "You had wound and we're not in a best situation so I need you to be with me—"