༺26༻

Sato's POV...

Holy shit, shows about to begin. Both of them are so shocked it makes so hard not to burst out of laughter. Wide eyes and and petrified bodies, I've never seen Kent in this condition. While I have time, I pull my phone and take picture of them but then make as serious face as possible as if I understood everything that just happened.

"The Eye of Athena?" Hope asks but I'm not sure she even opened her mouth to speak.

"My casino is going bankrupt. I need money and they offered me to explode building whilst holding people inside. But I have no idea about kidnapped people, my men were unconscious in the morning and everything was done. Now please, someone help me, I'm bleeding!"

"That's impossible, the Eye of Athena is safely stored." Elena and that guy appear and get closer to us. "How could he promise you something that is in Zurich?"

"Now who the fuck are you?" Luigi, the one we kidnapped asks annoyed.

"So Catherine appointed supervisors for us." Kent rolls his eyes, sassily and irritated after seeing that guy.

"We're here to help you Kent." They make such intense eye contact it equals atomic bomb energy.

"It means a lot Ashton." Oh, so his name is Ashton.

"Guys, guys, please." Elena says and points at both of them. And unintentionally I glance at Hope and oh my fucking god, she literally can't hide her emotions, disgust is written on her face.

"It's absolutely possible to steal the Eye of Athena." Hope says. "It was auction, even we stole it without problem, why couldn't he steal it?"

"You had Kent, that's why." Such a sassy tone from Mrs.Callahan. Oh this is going to be fun, they'll strangle each other.

She sighs and ignores Elena. Maybe I like this girl, just a little. "How was he conveying it to you?" Kens asks.

"He gave me the coordinates where my reward should be found, nothing else."

"Where is that place?" He doesn't answer Hope's question. "Where is that place?!" She repeats, ten times harsher than before.

"As I discovered in Santorini, hotel, I don't recall the name, I think, I think it was Apanemo."

"Oh," another person walks in and I roll my eyes at her. "Hi?"

"Alice?"

"Sato?" This little devil frowns at me.

"You little traitor!" I gasp offended.

"Traitor?"

"You betrayed me and left Berlin!" I don't want to but narrow my eyes. She promised me to stay in Berlin but she's Kent, obviously their promises are drifted away moment they made it.

"I didn't betray you! I can go wherever I want, I'm grown woman!"

"And pregnant." Kent adds that makes my eyebrows raise higher than my face. Hope closes her eyes and shakes head.

"Kent!" She grits.

"You what?" Eyeballs probably falls out from my eyes.